Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My ABU Experience

Default My ABU Experience

About a week ago I ordered a sample of ABU Cushies and a pair of plastic pants from AB Universe.

In that week.. I was in regular contact with Baby Kyle, who kept me up to date on my order status.

Now I had the wonderful suprise of comming home to my package waiting for me. I cant wait to try the Cushies, and the plastic pants are UBER cute.

Now I have read about the horror stories and I feel sorry for those people.

But After this nice expirence. I believe ABU is really comitted to turning over a new and better leaf.

I hope to be trying the Cushies soon and I will post my personal review of them when i do.

So I give ABU a GIANT GOLD STAR. And They have a long time future customer in me.

~Baby Kuei

Yeah, until we get a lot more posts like this, I think their reputation will stay soiled.

When they do have there act together, you get great results, but their performance is not consistent and their business is very unprofessional.

i got my case of cushies right on time with no issues, in my size, no duds, perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    i got my case of cushies right on time with no issues, in my size, no duds, perfect.
    Stupid question, but are the Cushies plastic? I haven't been able to really tell from pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Raad View Post
    Stupid question, but are the Cushies plastic? I haven't been able to really tell from pictures.
    Yes their plastic, the wings are cloth like though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodluckBear View Post
    Yes their plastic, the wings are cloth like though.
    So... the middle of the diaper is covered in plastic then?

annierighthurr

Still waiting for ours. :| We pre-ordered the cushies on the day it was available too, and our SDKs on January 14th. I know people are probably sick of me posting this but I will until we get them. Curt is giving it 1 more week. After that, we are going to ask for a full refund and never order from them again.