Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sell it or not

Default Sell it or not

ok so I have a psp slim I use sometimes, but I just got a wii. Since I got my wii my psp seems very boring. I kind of want to sell it, cause I don't play it very much at all. If you think I should sell it how much should I sell it for.

I never get rid of any of my electronics, and I'd urge you to do the same in this case. Why flog an entire console for what will inevitably be peanuts?

Dude, don't sell it. You may not play your PSP now but sooner or later you will see a game and you will be like "OMG I want that!", but its for your psp.

I also have a friend who bought and sold a PSP, 3 TIMES! His third PSP he tried to sell on ebay but he sent it and the guy never paid him. I still told him he was a dumb ass.

In my opinion, selling anything is bad, like our old 1983 Celica.

Some day, as Scuba said, I'm afraid I can't say anything better than his post, there will come a game that you want, and you will wish you still had your PSP.

Peachy

The question is: Will you ever use it again? It's one thing not to sell / dispose of your favorite plushie, or some souvenir from a trip, or something else with lots of memories attached to it.
    But a games console...it's made for being used, and if you won't use it any more because you have a better version, I'd suggest selling it. It provides a few extra bucks for new games for your new console, and it also gives someone else the opportunity to actually use your old console. If you were too poor to afford any kind of new console, you'd probably be happy to get your hands on a used one.

Peachy

Darkfinn

If you ain't playing it... sell that bad boy.

When I got my 360... I stopped playing my Wii altogether... so I sold it and got a laptop... now LuvsGurl & I can both be online at the same time!

The moment you sell it is the moment you'll wish you had it back. Don't sell it. You're not going to get the price you paid for it anyway. Unless you REALLY EXTREMELY NEED the money, then you're only ripping yourself off by selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    The moment you sell it is the moment you'll wish you had it back. Don't sell it. You're not going to get the price you paid for it anyway. Unless you REALLY EXTREMELY NEED the money, then you're only ripping yourself off by selling it.
    That a problem to..You see I don't have a job

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Mike View Post
    That a problem to..You see I don't have a job
    then go get one... summer's coming up... you do have your license... right?