Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awww, I missed it for V Day

Ok, so that's Zeus, Hermes, Poseidon, Athena(maybe?) and I don't know the other two. Possibly Jason is the helmeted guy...

lol, pretty funny. You post a lot of comics.

Quote Originally Posted by DLDisturbed View Post
    Yeah I went into that in this post.

Actually I feel like a good dose of pissed off, ultra violent, coverup would do me good about now. The friend I lost decided to send me another E-mail telling me that he has hated me for several months and just didn't want to speak to me to bother to let me know. Now he is calling me a stalker for trying to call him once or twice a week in that time when he, as he says, let me know that he didn't want to talk because he didn't answer the phone or call me back.

I'm worried sick that he is going to go off the deep end since he stopped taking his medication.
    This is someone that I took time off of work to stay with while his wife was out of town because they changed his medication and he was afraid that he may kill himself should he have a bad reaction. Now I can't even call his house to talk to his wife or go by to see them because he eluded to calling the police.

My stomach is doing gymnastics and I am not sure I will get a good nights rest because of this.
    It hasn't been that long since one of my aunt's neighbors in Charlotte went nuts and killed his family.

First off, that comic is just too funny!

Second, I am sorry for your present situation and hopefully things do get straightened out.

GaashaHuzzah

Ok, so that's Zeus, Hermes, Poseidon, Athena(maybe?) and I don't know the other two. Possibly Jason is the helmeted guy...

What about Venus and Mars?

I only say the roman versions because I can't remember Venus's name in greek >.<

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    What about Venus and Mars?

I only say the roman versions because I can't remember Venus's name in greek >.<
    Mars is Ares, but I'm not sure about Venus. Aphrodite?

I love your comic. Sadly, I'm not sure there's anything you can do about your friend. If he lived alone, there might be some sort of recourse, some intervention group through the hospital. But since his wife is responsible for his well being, I think you're stuck.

Peachy

The Cupid here is toilet trained...he's generally shown naked rather than in a diaper, and I doubt people want to be peed on!

GaashaHuzzah

Mars is Ares, but I'm not sure about Venus. Aphrodite?
    That's it, thank you!