So info about it....

Comes out: May 20th
    Max level:80
    Number of Races:3
    Number of classes: 14
    PvP: Yes
    PvE: Yes
    Monthly fee: Yes.

So the things that really make this game amazing will be there new combat system. Which I cant even being to describe so here is a youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAzH5gmlJF4

The graphics are amazing as hopefully you can see. Also everything is very inovative.

So as anyone heard of this game? Anyone going to play? I have already Pre-order the Custom Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Ew, monthly fee. >>;
    Get a Job you bum! Lol Ya. I hate monthly fees too. But when I see a game like this I dont care! Besides I played Guild wars (No monthly fee) and that is getting boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Warhammer!!!!!!!!!

...Warhammer is just a Wow Remake! Not worth the buy, it dosent have the big audience that wow will have. Because that Audience is already playign their level 70 WoW characters. Also it dosent come out till the Fall. But I have to agree. Some people will be playing it and It will be sorta fun but AoC will be sooooo much better!

Warhammer = Based on PvP, The concept for the entire Warcraft Series was stolen from the makes of warhammer.

!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Warhammer = Based on PvP, The concept for the entire Warcraft Series was stolen from the makes of warhammer.

!
    And that was stolen from the makes of DnD and that was stolen from the makes of LOTR, what's your point?

...Warhammer is just a Wow Remake! Not worth the buy, it dosent have the big audience that wow will have. Because that Audience is already playign their level 70 WoW characters. Also it dosent come out till the Fall. But I have to agree. Some people will be playing it and It will be sorta fun but AoC will be sooooo much better!
    AoC is going to have so many problems, I was watching the combat system and it looked like utter crap, the PvP is going to be completely unbalanced, the game is based an skill and intelligence it's based on how fast you can mash a few keys, where as other games like WoW (and GW and WAR to a lesser extent) you actually have to know what you're doing like itemization, you need to know how what stats will effect you and what pros out way cons in your gear, you have to know what skill(s) to use on different enemies at different times, you have to pay attention to your surroundings and what you're doing, where as AoC is just running in with a massive axe killing everything or just spamming shield blocks then smacking your attack button, all it will do is bring in idiots looking for an easy mode that they don't have to work for(which is true for GW also), at least WAR will have good PvP(I'll probably have a WAR and WoW account) and WoW will still be king of PvE.

But we will see, in my opinion the game looks like utter trash and will fail hard due to crap community(idiots and such) and a clunky control scheme(and don't give me that BS that you need skill to use it, it is just going to suck plain and simple).

I'd like to try out both AoC and WAR, however WAR is more of a traditional MMO, in nearly all respects, and will be more appealing to most people than AoC.

Also, it's delayed to next fall, polishin' and fixin'!