Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A question, Do I belong here?

Default A question, Do I belong here?

My interest in A/D is mostly connected to my interest in BDSM. There are other aspects to it, but I'm not sure how much I can add to the forum about them.

You belong if you want to.

If you don't want to talk about diapers, then talk about the 100s of other things that we discuss.

I would like to think that anyone who follows the rules and is considerate of others is welcome here whether or not they have any interest in diapers.

Over 90% of my posts have nothing to do with diapers. I see the true strength of this forum to be its diversity.

Yes I would like to talk about diapers, But I'm not sure if I can seperate them from my BDSM experiences.
    I have noticed people being scolded for getting in to their bondage life here.

Yes, there is some scolding going on here...

I can relate to your question about belonging. I too relate diapers with humiliation play as part of BDSM, but also to other things like cross dressing.

So there!

I think you are safe as long as you either keep it family friendly or post in the mature topics section.
    But I have no experience talking about BSDM subject mater here.

We have so many underage folks here that a certain amount of tact is needed when talking about BDSM type stuff thats all. Honestly this is a mostly G rated site so I suggest something like ditzy for the more hard core lifestyles.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by PetTim View Post
    Yes I would like to talk about diapers, But I'm not sure if I can seperate them from my BDSM experiences.
    I have noticed people being scolded for getting in to their bondage life here.
    As it has been said by a few other members, the scolding isn't for discussing bondage itself, but for going into too much graphic detail about that bondage. We've no problem discussing BDSM topics, so long as they remain an discussion, and not a "fap-fest" (And let me assure you, it's a very fine line to walk).

Peachy

BDSM topics should not be discussed if:
    - they're discussed in a graphic way
    - promote practices that are harmful (physically and mentally) to minors; keep in mind that minors lack the experience you may have with BDSM activities and can seriously hurt themselves with extreme BDSM practices
    - are gearded to arouse the viewer/reader.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    BDSM topics should not be discussed if:
    - they're discussed in a graphic way
    - promote practices that are harmful (physically and mentally) to minors; keep in mind that minors lack the experience you may have with BDSM activities and can seriously hurt themselves with extreme BDSM practices
    - are gearded to arouse the viewer/reader.

Peachy
    This is the thread that finally compelled me to ask this question.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/...-tb-ab-dl.html

Quote Originally Posted by PetTim View Post
    My interest in A/D is mostly connected to my interest in BDSM. There are other aspects to it, but I'm not sure how much I can add to the forum about them.
    I can relate to you with this. A lot of my attraction to diapers has to do with BDSM. I don't discuss it much here, only because I'd rather discuss it with those who actually know what I'm talking about... but meh.

I have to say though, reading this:

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Please note a few things:
    - ADISC isn't a BDSM forum. Topics discussing such topics as 'slavery' or sexual fantasies or being forced to do something don't really belong here. It may be an integral part of some people's attraction to diapers, but please don't go into any further detail here.
    has me wondering. Has there not been several discussions about people being forced into diapers?