Thread: Meet The Spartans!

That movie will fail hard.

Honestly this needs to be the official website http://youfail.org

it looks similar to 'not another teen movie' or any of the scary movies. it is the same idea. it looks fun, but not enough to pay $8/ticket

scary movie 1 = good... scary movie 2 and 3 = acceptable. scary movie 4, epic movie, date movie, and anything else they make... = garbage...

having said that, i've never seen date movie and i own it so im going to watch it hehe

I thought epic movie was fairly good. The major problem, is that to much Narnia.

Other than that it was fairly funny.

Quote Originally Posted by handfulofoats View Post
    scary movie 4, epic movie, date movie, and anything else they make... = garbage...
    Lol, I've got all of those on my iPod :p great films...

Well I know nothing about this film, except from what I've seen in this thread, and from that I know I won't be seeing it! :p
    I'm guessing it's some sort of parody of 300...

I think having to watch the trailer for it at the cinema, and seeing adverts for it on the TV will be painful enough for me. I'm not going to go through the torture that will be watching the actual film.

Quote Originally Posted by Kams View Post
    Lol, I've got all of those on my iPod :p great films...
    I've been waiting for an excuse to post this:
    David Lynch on the iphone.
    Last edited by Charlie; 23-Jan-2008 at 17:16. Reason: Mistakes...

imma definitly go see it, me and the andrews and jason are gonna all go see it together, imma watch it diapered to be safe ^^

My stupid friends whom have no decent sense of taste in movies want to go see it.

Grr. I've been trying to get them to go see Cloverfield with me. No such luck, yet.