Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: The Last Airbender

  1. #1

    Default The Last Airbender

    Just incase you don't already know Nickelodeon's Avatar: The Last Airbender is being made into a movie and is set to come out on July 2.

    Unforchanetly, thanks to James Cameron it will just be called The Last Airbender and is being directed by the man that brought you The Sixth Sense, and Signs M. Night Shyamalan

    I've ben following this movie for a few months thanks to this youtube channel.

    YouTube - JeffPalmer's Channel

    He posts the trailers, pics of the actors, costums and the sets, great stuff and the movie looks good.

  2. #2

    Default

    Ive been planning on watching it ever since announcement a LOOONG time ago X3 I love ATLA, and will DEF see the movie on release day. It looks badass too. I just hope Sokka is as funny in the movie as he was in the show =P

  3. #3

    Default

    Wow! I used to watch the show on Saturday mornings, never thought it would become a movie. I'm not convinced if I want to see it though.

  4. #4
    Valence

    Default

    This looks pretty darn awesome. I might go to see it.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuice View Post
    This looks pretty darn awesome. I might go to see it.
    Off topic but I must know, who drew your avatar?

  6. #6
    Valence

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Off topic but I must know, who drew your avatar?
    I have no idea. Just about 15 or so minutes ago a friend messaged me it over MSN as an idea for my avatar.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Grapejuice View Post
    I have no idea. Just about 15 or so minutes ago a friend messaged me it over MSN as an idea for my avatar.
    Oh, well in any case it's friggin sweet!

  8. #8

    Default

    Is the movie an ending to the show or the entire show summed up in one movie? It makes a big difference if I'm going to see it or not.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Is the movie an ending to the show or the entire show summed up in one movie? It makes a big difference if I'm going to see it or not.
    I got the impression that this is only going to be the first season of the show. Leaving space for another movie if it does well maybe.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Wow! I used to watch the show on Saturday mornings, never thought it would become a movie. I'm not convinced if I want to see it though.
    I actually feel the same way :P I mean, I used to like (not love) the show, seemed interesting. I must admit tho, I'm curious as to what the film will turn out to be, considering it may be focussing on a broader range now, as opposed to the 12-14 age? maybe we'll get to see some serious hurting delivered by flame, ice or big boulders!! yeaaaah!

Similar Threads

  1. Avatar: The Last Airbender live action
    By Takashi in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24-Jun-2009, 20:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.