Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any Have problem calling & emailing ABU

Default any Have problem calling & emailing ABU

I try thre time to call ABU number to ask abount product for some question I got about diaper I want and keep gettin a voice mail every time to leave message and get back to me. I try today and the other and still no luck for them to anwser there phone at all . I have also try email about general question and have not got a reply back that was week ago.

Peachy

Is this another thread where people try to sort out their business problems with a supplier via ADISC? I just closed down that one thread, so let me warn everyone to keep it down in there!

ABU has always had the absolute worst customer service. It's like asking Dell support how to flash your BIOS. You probably won't even get an email or call back, and they most likely have their calls forwarded to voice mail so they don't have to deal with pissed off customers.

Yeah see so may not want order get my product not shipping get rip off in process after send them money. I wish there was another has same kind of diaper but some where else instead them bite. I'm prying bambino start making product like that for use in future it would be nice maybe everyone request some like this make it.
    Last edited by Poohbearboy; 16-Feb-2010 at 06:20.

They're business is horrible to be honest. I once ordered a product, after no confirmation via email after three hours, I canceled, and money was put back on my gift card. One week later, I got a confirmation email, and they sent me a package (which I found mentally hilarious).

Hey, what do you expect when 3 people cater their service to thousands of people. They can't talk to everybody.

I sent in a money order for some samples last September. Luckily it was only samples of a couple diapers and I didn't lose much money but I know now never to do business with them again, no matter great new product they advertise. If you're gonna advertise a new product, at least deliver it when people order it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raad View Post
    They're business is horrible to be honest. I once ordered a product, after no confirmation via email after three hours, I canceled, and money was put back on my gift card. One week later, I got a confirmation email, and they sent me a package (which I found mentally hilarious).

Hey, what do you expect when 3 people cater their service to thousands of people. They can't talk to everybody.
    I'd call that awesome service!

I think best thing for do is order a sample pack if don't have pay at least only out about 10 dollars instead 20 to 160 dollars . Than if get product with any hassle I'll order again with no problem than I'll know there good on like reviews I ready in past and today.

I called them to order their new chusie diapers and they called me right back. I ordered and recieved 2 case of them. I'm in them now and they are soooo cute.

I think ABU is hit and miss as always. I'd love to order from them but the amount of negative feedback on their customer service is enough to stop me.

3 people catering to thousands is much work but it's really not that hard. Think of the hundreds of people who have paid them and never received product. ABU is making money hand over fist on those mistakes.