Thread: Greetings from CelestialNeko-nya~!

Default Greetings from CelestialNeko-nya~!

Greetings, I am CelestialNeko! As you can tell from my username, I like Nekos, especially Nekomimi characters, which are basically cat-boys and cat-girls, and in other words, they are humans with cat-like characteristics such as a cat tail and cat ears being the most common and maybe the most defining and mandatory feature about them. I am a 15 year old Australian High School Student in Grade 11 (I haven't been kept down once and I haven't skipped a grade either) who will graduate from Year 12 when I am at least 17 years of age. I have a few infantilism interests but I am keeping them a secret, of the top most priority... but anyway... HI!-nya~!

GaashaHuzzah

Nya~~~~~

Welcome from one neko to another.

Although technically I'm more of a toramimi...

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Nya~~~~~

Welcome from one neko to another.

Although technically I'm more of a toramimi...
    A tora-whatnow?-nya?
    Lol ^w^

Hey, CuteGaachan, can you please give me a link to a decent role-play you have made or are a part of, I really need to Role-Play more just to let off some steam from school. God Damned Year 8 students thinking that they own the school and start mouthing off with abusive language, and the other day, this one kid who was in Grade 8 by the look of him, and he intentionally walked really close to be as he was walking in the direction towards me, and then he said "I'm a Bully" and I was thinking "Okay... that much was clear you idiotic immature stereotypical child". Nya... I just can't wait until I get out of school... however thinking about when I turn 18 is freaking me out... and I don't have a part time job yet...

One thing I look forward to alot is the Computer Lab in the Multimedia Centre at Second Break and the ITS and IPT subjects I do on Monday, Wednesday and Friday ^_^...

GaashaHuzzah

Hmm Hmm Hmmm....

If you're having a bully dilemma, might i suggest small firearms or knives?

Also, regarding those links.

Sudden Awakening-

http://www.adisc.org/forum/roleplay/...igimon-rp.html

Saint Leonard's-

http://www.adisc.org/forum/roleplay/...-all-ages.html

And actually that's it in terms of ones I'm actually involved in at the current moment that aren't on hiatus.

Nah... I don't have a bully dilemma.. I barely socialize with people in real life... I am what you might term "an anti-social intelligent person who just doesn't want to have anything to do with the mindless gossip of teenagers"

Also... this is Australia.. I ain't going to get expelled or arrested for possession of a weapon! <.<
    And thanks for the links... I'm going to check them out now and create my profiles! TIME TO GO INTO ROLE-PLAYING CHARACTER BRAINSTORMING OVERDRIVE MODE!! NYA!!!!

GaashaHuzzah

Ohh.... a nerd. Don't feel bad, me'z one, as well.

Roleplaying, Nya-zzah! (My mixture of Nya and huzzah.)

Lol... ||noms on CuteGaachan's hair after I glomp her like a nekomimi||
    I should get to work on deciding what kind of character to make for either of those role-plays. Hmm... things can get crazy sometimes in my life... I get bored when I am depressed despite taking anti-depressants (part of the medication I take to control my behaviour a bit since I have Asperger's Syndrome...)

Well... It isn't like we are not expecting the Spanish inquisition...
    ||Spanish Inquisition bursts into the thread||
    Spanish Cardinal: NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
    Me: You are right... because you randomly burst through the door every time someone says something about the Spanish Inquisition being expected.

Greetings from Sydney Mr. Neko. I hope you find your stay here enjoyable and please do not hesitate to call for room service.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Fox View Post
    Greetings from Sydney Mr. Neko. I hope you find your stay here enjoyable and please do not hesitate to call for room service.
    Lol, Room Service. Grr, I hate the fact that it is summer hear, it was really muggy today and it was pouring down raining. Did you hear about that stabbing at Saint Patrick's School? Well... apparently according to the principal, my High School is near them. On another note... Greetings from Queensland... South East Queensland to be exact, nya~!