Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my protection totally failed me today.

Default my protection totally failed me today.

SO i was in walmart shopping to day and i used my diaper for both number 1 and 2 incon you know well it was fine for the number 2 but number 1 leaked and ity left a puddle on the floor. has this ever happened to any =one here? the number 2 was runny and i had to use alot of baby wipes when i was changing in the walmart bathroom. anyone know any way to help with that not using to much wipes i used like 30.

Butterfly Mage

I've had a few embarrassing leaks before. They really suck and are totally humiliating.

well at least the shop people were nice about it. Anyone else have any stories like this they would like to share?

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsAndLeaves View Post
    Maybe you don't have to be so graphic?
    There wasn't really much detail at all. I thought it was done tastefully enough considering the situation itself.

Anyway, I don't wear at all, so I have no stories, but I feel really bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mewtwo View Post
    anyone know any way to help with that not using to much wipes i used like 30.
    I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by mewtwo View Post
    Anyone else have any stories like this they would like to share?
    I thought you wanted advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    I don't know.

I thought you wanted advice?
    I do but i wanted to feel better knowing what had happened to other people in similar situations. anyone on the wipes wituation should i try adult wipes or what how many wipes do yuo all use?

Butterfly Mage

I don't get fecal incontinence very often, but I hate it with a passion. I've never had a diaper leak with #2. But one of the more catastrophic #1 leaks occurred when my pants zipper somehow poked a small hole in my diaper. It made my pants totally soaked. It was so bad that I was mostly trying to hover above the seat of my car on the way home so that I wouldn't screw up the upholstery.

Anyone who is not incontinent but fantasizes about becoming incontinent is out of their friggin' mind. There are some afternoons where I stay home instead of going out -- just so I can be close enough to the bathroom that I don't have to wear a diaper for a few hours. Yeah, I'm a DL, but having a choice in the matter would be nice.

Seems a bit like a pathetic immature fantasy crap to me.

Don't worry, the Walmart employees have one of the worse jobs ever in retail, so they've most likely cleaned up more than one puddle.