Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messing and cleaning

Default Messing and cleaning

So,I noticed for once,I didn't use marshmallows with my diapee,and it was solid,which was much better,but much easier to clean,which killed a bit of the fun.Has anyone else tried to improve the overall experience of messing?I'll just fidget and roll around in my seat.Any better ways?

I don't stay in it very long after I've messed, but I have found that if you eat the right mix of vegetables (leafy greens) and carbs (whole wheat breads, rice, potatos...even a slice of pizza or two...don't go nuts though) the week before, you can get the right consistancy (i.e. easy to clean) and with much less smell. I'm not a nutrition expert, but I'm told that the more meat and junky food you eat, the more you're poop will stink.

-Gus

Any greasy food makes me go in the same effect that marshmallows does.

Peaceful

So, is it the cleanup that you enjoy or the messing, or both? I am trying to figure out how to best answer your question.

The best way for a quick clean-up is to make sure any solids are in the diaper or toilet and then shower, if your prepared it really doesn't take long at all.

Eating food that creates bulk is one of the best ways to improve cleanup after defecating. Firm faeces doesn't give off near as much odour, tends to stay in one place in the diaper and is less likely to cause irritation if you stay long periods in the diaper.

If the gain is to be messier then foods with higher fat content, less dietary fibre can be done.

One technique for making a particularly messy diaper is to use an enema before being fitted up. Naturally this creates a lot of liquid. I seem to recall a friend of mine used this method often.

If it's a big mess you're after...
    1) eat some curry, something with a lot of legumes in it.
    2) don't forget the hotsauce
    3) drink some coffee

curry, spicy foods, and coffee always make me go. The moment the stuff hits my stomach, the colon gets a-churnin'

But if it's easier cleanup you're after (hence more solid poop), to comment on the reply made about fiber, remember that insolube fiber is your friend only insofar as it makes you BM larger, firmer, and it will come out more smoothly. Solube fiber, on the other hand, will make it messier. Think about the difference between your BM after having a meal that's high in brown rice/whole grains, and a meal that's high in beans.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    If it's a big mess you're after...
    1) eat some curry, something with a lot of legumes in it.
    2) don't forget the hotsauce
    3) drink some coffee

curry, spicy foods, and coffee always make me go. The moment the stuff hits my stomach, the colon gets a-churnin'

But if it's easier cleanup you're after (hence more solid poop), to comment on the reply made about fiber, remember that insolube fiber is your friend only insofar as it makes you BM larger, firmer, and it will come out more smoothly. Solube fiber, on the other hand, will make it messier. Think about the difference between your BM after having a meal that's high in brown rice/whole grains, and a meal that's high in beans.
    Coffee will get whatever is in my tummy into my pants in a very short amount of time XD

I have to say if I eat ay fatty food it is a mess and it is harder to clean up and it smells alot worse. If you eat correctly then it should be firm but squishy and still fell great and won't stink as much.

I hate never understood the fascination with this concept I mean as kinky as I am this is probably one of the few things left that makes me feel like I am losing control of my stomach. I shit my pants a few weeks back because my back was out and I couldn't make it in time. I don't what was worse doing in or realizing I was the only one at home and I'll have to take care of it myself. If shitting is your thing ok, none of us are in a state to judge anyone but I don't think it will ever be me. And on related note its a crime to do that to a perfectly innocent marshmallow.