Thread: Heyyy

Default Heyyy

Hello all my name is Zid and someone told me about this website so i had to join sooo....yea message me if you want to chat or talk or whatever. Seeya!!

Umm... Yeah, I literally have nothing to say to you... What should we message you about? you haven't specified anything in particular. Are you AB, TB, DL, LG, straight, bi ,gay. Do you like orange Jell-O? What's your favorite music?

Not to sound rude, but it's difficult for people to talk to you when they don't know what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Zidwolfpaws23 View Post
    Hello all my name is Zid and someone told me about this website so i had to join sooo....yea message me if you want to chat or talk or whatever. Seeya!!
    WHOOOOAAAA, someone told you about and you just had to join? I don't know about anyone else, but I smell an interesting story there, would you care to tell us? If it isn't I require you to make up one as ridiculous as possible to explain it.

Also, is there anything else you might like? Perhaps Poisoning Pigeons in the Park? Or maybe you like video games, or perhaps pictures of Jesus where he's an alien. Or maybe those little h'ordeuvres that are tiny hotdogs wrapped in bacon. Or maybe your Messiah is Bill Murray or Glenn Bleck or Alan Greenspan or perhaps le petit prince.

"So this one time, right? Me and my friend were in the diaper isle, and this kid throws a diaper at me, and my friend was like O_O...and I was like "Dude," and my friend was like "dude," and I was like "duuuuuude...". That good enough of a story, Hypnotoad? But yeah. Tell us about yourself! If you don't like orange jello, do you like blue jello?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    Tell us about yourself! If you don't like orange jello, do you like blue jello?
    Come on guys. We have to remain *squirrel* on target.

Let us not forget that this new member is the focus here and we find him or her to be fascinating in some general and unexpressed way.

BTW: Everyone knows that red jello is the best. :slapfight:

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share. I hope that you enjoy your time on this site and also our supportive and caring community as well. Peace and Love