Thread: so...

Default so...

So here is my introduction, again..

Well let me honest and upfront from the start, I am into diapers in a completely sexual way, I do not know why. I suppose it is the comfort and self-esteem boost that I like about it. See as I was younger I was often taunted for being over weight and having man-boobs and this hurt my self esteem... alot. So now I find comfort in diapers.

My life outside of diapers includes school, work, and friends. I love to play sports, however most the sports I like are not team sports. Like mountain biking, skiing, wakeboarding, and soccer. I work in a restaurant and at a gym teaching kids swimming.

Well thats all for now, hope to get to know others and be more active in this forum than the original forum.

If you have any questions, shoot me an email at [email removed for security reasons - Peachy].
    Last edited by Peachy; 09-Apr-2008 at 06:18. Reason: removing email

FullMetal

It is nice to meet you, and you seem like an awesome person, but we are not the type of community to chat through email, and if we are, we would look at your profile, so may I ask you to remove it? The main reason is that if you post your email here, and you type it into a google type search, you can link it back to here.

In anycase, I hope you post around, you seem like a really cool guy to talk to, and this is an awesome and open place, so welcome.

FullMetal

kitara87

hello and have fun.

Weclome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here and make a lot of new friends. non

Seems like you have improved your life and lost some weight is what I am assuming from your interests and sports. Well Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by glenbackstrom View Post
    So here is my introduction, again..

Well let me honest and upfront from the start, I am into diapers in a completely sexual way, I do not know why. I suppose it is the comfort and self-esteem boost that I like about it. See as I was younger I was often taunted for being over weight and having man-boobs and this hurt my self esteem... alot. So now I find comfort in diapers.
    Sweet as. Well, I think a lot of people are the same when they first realise it. For some it takes a lot longer to find those answers. But as long as you are cool with it, then it definitely won't become a problem.

Welcome to the site.