Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tragedy and bacon

Default Tragedy and bacon

So after dealing with a rather tragic situation over xmas (that I'm not going to discuss here, so don't ask - I'm just not ready to talk about it yet), I find out that my employer is closing its doors because someone did something REALLY stupid (not me), and gave the government the excuse it was looking for to cut one of our biggest projects, and there simply isn't enough business to float the rest of the company. So yeah, I've been drinking more alcohol in the past month than ever before. I have plenty in savings, but frankly, my last job was a unique situation and I don't have any idea how long it will be before I find anything anywhere near that good.

Since I'm not fishing for pity, however, this thread shall be all about things wrapped in bacon. I need cheering up, and we can all agree, bacon is awesome.

I'll start - shrimp wrapped in bacon, then lightly fried in a little bit of oil, garlic, curry sauce and slivered almonds. It's spicy, sweet, salty, and unhealthy.

If I Die A Bacon-Related Death, I'd Like It To Be Because Of This
    Haha! I also like the link on this page about the 25 man-baby pics.

EmeraldsAndLime

Next time you cook a chicken breast, wrap it in bacon with a bay leaf or two.

Throw it in a pan or in the oven and cook lightly until the chicken is fully done, but still tender and juicy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Next time you cook a chicken breast, wrap it in bacon with a bay leaf or two.

Throw it in a pan or in the oven and cook lightly until the chicken is fully done, but still tender and juicy.
    Oh my gosh, I will try that next time I cook dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Locutus2k View Post
    If you love bacon, and heart attacks, you'll love this. Enjoy.

If I Die A Bacon-Related Death, I'd Like It To Be Because Of This
    I have made that, it is so awesome.. But when you add the cheese bake it again for an additional 10 minutes then roll it, much easier to do.

Sorry about your loss, bgi39jsjw0ggg. I suggest Jumbo Scallops wrapped with bacon, or the classic Filet Mignon (sp). Just drown your troubles in all that pork fat and cholesterol.

Just as sort of a curiosity, I saw a bacon flavored Vodka at the liquor store the other day. I have not tried it, yet.

Sorry I don't eat the stuff, bacon is as bad if not worse then chicken wings, I like my arteries the way they are.