Thread: NorthShoreCareSupply?

Default NorthShoreCareSupply?

Do they send out any junk mail or catalogs after you order?

I don't believe so. I've ordered from them once or twice. There hasn't been any trouble. Beware of Duraline Medical Products though. They sent me an advertisement with my name on it a year after I ordered from them. Just when I thought they were trustworthy, they screwed up. Their attempt to draw me back in to order more only caused me to think "No way!"

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    I don't believe so. I've ordered from them once or twice. There hasn't been any trouble. Beware of Duraline Medical Products though. They sent me an advertisement with my name on it a year after I ordered from them. Just when I thought they were trustworthy, they screwed up. Their attempt to draw me back in to order more only caused me to think "No way!"
    You should probably bring that to their attention before cutting all ties. At least give them a chance to rectify the situation.

I have had very good luck with dealing with North Shore Care Supply. They delivered promptly and the diapers I bought were not to costly at all. I received an Email or two from them telling me the items that are on sale and that is about it. So Good luck Dopey94 with your choice and decision on your diaper purchases.

and are NSCS considered cheap? If I order GoodNites and Curity sleep pants

I've dealt with NSCS and the only stuff that I ever recieved from them were the diapers I had ordered.

North Shore been berry good to me.... I do get ad emails but that is why I made up a yahoo account. They shipped to my PO box and never sen't any junk mail there.

Amazon.com will send you an inquiry asking you how you liked your diaper purchase. That's how I got caught by my wife since we share the same computer and account. So if other family members are using your computer, be careful.