I would... but I don't have it.

It seems like it could be a fun game.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I would... but I don't have it.

It IS definitely a fun game.
    Fixed.

Error404

Anyone else? Am I the ONLY guy here whom has AWESOME taste in games? You suck. Seriously.

Hey Demonoid doesn't have it..

But if you got Tetris DS, Mario Kart, DS Pokemon D/P/P or yu-gi-oh 2008/2009 I can play those.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Hey Demonoid doesn't have it..

But if you got Tetris DS, Mario Kart, DS Pokemon D/P/P or yu-gi-oh 2008/2009 I can play those.
    I actually PAID for my copy. (Gasp, right?) as the series has long since kept me entertained, I know Sega are pretty rich as is, but if fans keep showing their interest in the game franchise, they should keep making the games for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I actually PAID for my copy. (Gasp, right?) as the series has long since kept me entertained, I know Sega are pretty rich as is, but if fans keep showing their interest in the game franchise, they should keep making the games for us.
    I never played one of the phantasy star games before asides for maybe 3 mins in FuncoLand in late 1999 or 2000, while hassling the clerks if my PS2 got it. Or maybe that was starocean.. but whatever.

Anyways I buy games I love. I had Mass Effect and Fallout 3 torrented before I ever bought either of them off Steam. I doubt I'll play 50 bucks for Bioshock 2 or Mass Effect 2 however. Bioshock 2 seems to be a 20 dollar title at best to me (not to mention it runs piss-poor on high and crashes dispite a 2.2 GHz dual core and 8800GT, wut?)

Mass Effect's 2 problem was just in general lack of content. The first one seemed like it was much longer, the first one you didn't spend 80% of the game rounding up your crew either.

Also just because fans keep pumping shitloads of money into the company doesn't mean they will make quality games again and again (Sega, with Sonic). and even the best compaines go under due to one bad game (Free Radical. )

Then there's games and companies that come out of nowhere that are a sleeper hit and really do need money. (Fahrenheit/indigo prophecy.) Piracy isn't right at all of course. Unless its E.T for the atari.. but even in that case you better be stealing it just to destroy it.

Error404

I'm not actually against piracy, just saying I pay for games that I know I'm going to love.

And E.T...Wow...That takes me back. Worst. Game. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post

And E.T...Wow...That takes me back. Worst. Game. Ever.
    Atari video game burial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia