Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gym

Default gym

hi my name is charles i just turned 18 in january and am new to the fourm. i have daytime troubles so i have to wear 24/7 which has led me to become hesitant to go the the gym >.< so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for wearing while at the gym?
    Last edited by kawaiichibi; 12-Feb-2010 at 22:39. Reason: greeting/introduction

Olivia

I suggest first off going over Greetings / Introductions before making a post but that's just me.

We've had a few members who have talked about wearing a disposable diaper while at the gym. If you need to change, try to find someplace private. No one is perfect, and members should realize that some members might have a medical need. If not, to hell with them. Time will catch up with them eventually.

Hello, welcome to the forum. I recommend you search for the myriad of older threads that offer advice on going to the gym. Honestly, just about any locker room will have stalls. Bring your bag into the stall and change there. If you really want to be discreet, you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I suggest first off going over Greetings / Introductions before making a post but that's just me.
    It doesn't say anywhere you have to make a introduction before making another thread.

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    It doesn't say anywhere you have to make a introduction before making another thread.
    I said suggest :P

What would be the problem?
    A pair of longish shorts (maybe 3/4 length pants) covering a fairly slim disposable should be subtle enough not to be noticed and be absorbent enough to last through a gym session.
    The only problem I could see is skin problems from the heat. Perhaps a doctor could give good advice how to avoid problems of that nature.

By the way, this thread should probably be in Diaper Talk rather than Adult Baby.

oh sorry >.> but yea == im wondering what kinds of clothes i should wear for running and also if it would be noticable =[

If you get really sweaty, it can be very uncomfortable. I'd say probably wear a long shirt, and semi-long shorts. You also need a diaper with pretty good tapes to hold up if you'll be running. Sweat can also wear out the absorbancy, so you may have to change even if you don't wet.

Elli

What sort of things do you already do to keep things discreet? What clothes do you wear, day-to-day to stop people noticing that you're wearing? Maybe you can adapt some of your existing 'tricks' learned through experience so far. You're right to not let it hold you back though.

One possible idea is to wear snug underwear over the diaper to help it stay in place and stop it rustling. This might be useful at the gym too.

If you do a relatively short work-out can you get away with a thinner, less absorbant but more discreet diaper?

What do you usually do to hide the top of the diaper when bending over if there's a chance of your t-shirt riding up? Can you do the same sorts of things in the gym? Such as wearing longer or looser clothes to the gym, as others have suggested.

What do you do already to avoid chaffing? That could be painful after running for a while!

Might sound funny, but you could try doing some running near home to test out how it'll be, before going to a public gym. Or, try swimming! No one will know there - everyone is soaked!