Thread: Sup!

Default Sup!

Hey! I'm new to the site, but I frequent a few other sites... Like, on Deviant Art I'm Baby-Tobias; and on Diaperedanime. I'm a Teen baby of having just turned sixteen, and I'll be glad to get to know all of you! :3

Welcome to ADISC! anything else about you would like to tell us? Hobbies?

Welcome to adisc. Look forward to hearing your opinions. Gosh we never stop geting people in this site.

Quote Originally Posted by cornkid View Post
    Welcome to adisc. Look forward to hearing your opinions. Gosh we never stop geting people in this site.
    I know right, but hey that's not a bad thing. At least we know there are more of us than must of us thought.

Mm, yeah I have a few hobbies: Video games, art, music, anime, animation, programming, writing, ...Just to name a few. X__X

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTobias View Post
    Mm, yeah I have a few hobbies: Video games, art, music, anime, animation, programming, writing, ...Just to name a few. X__X
    Programming huh? Is that a profession? I have been trying to figure out how to use C++ for a wile now.

Wingychan

Ello there, welcome to 'ere.

Hey wait, I'm not British!

Quote Originally Posted by wingedman8822 View Post
    Ello there, welcome to 'ere.

Hey wait, I'm not British!
    Nice way of welcoming a Texan in a British accent!

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here and also our nice and supportive community we have here. Peace and Love

Do you have a PS3?