Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got lots of free diapers

Default I got lots of free diapers

Today i decided to look up our local medical supply stores where i live. it turnes out that we have a lot. so i decided to visit a couple. when i got to the first place. i went to one of the counters and told the lady, in a quiet voice, that i was look ing for adult diapers. she went and got a wigs white diaper and showed it to me. she asked if thats what i was looking for. i said yes, and told her i lost most of my bladder control. she gave me a sample of a wings diaper, a nu-fit, and a pull up that i cant identify.

I then decied to try another one right up the street. when i went in i did the same and went to the counter and told the lady the same story(technicly i have lost minor control in the last few months though). she pulled out three nu-fit diapers and put them in a bag for me. i the asked her if they had any more samples and she called their suply handaler. he came out and asked me a coule questions he then whent in the back and came back with.
    -4 wings diapers
    -5 belted underg.(ill use them for stuffers)
    -4 pullups
    -3 male pads(ill use them for stuffers)

their are many more stores around so i will save those for another time. dont be afraid of these stores they are so nice and they wont see you outside of the store so just try..its easy.

I'm trying to figure out if this is swindling or not. You have control lose and your only getting samples so...

June

Just don't abuse their genorosity.

I just wouldn't go back and try it again, however being that you have your foot in the door it would be a good place to buy your diapers.

that actually might tempt me to go to a local pharmacy i have in the area(maybe in a diaper) and just ask questions about what they offer and if they can do orders. I might be able to get diapers cheaper, or get better tips about what diapers work good for what. I may ask about free samples but you just got me curious about my local pharmacy....

im not going to ask for free samples from the same place dont worry about that..but i am going to get my diapers from the two farmacies from now on...they have way better selections for alot cheaper..they had prevail nu-fit diapers on the shelvs for only 8.50 for 18...plus they had diapers that ive never seen before..some in pakages with no writing just a size and see through pakaging. dont be afraid to go to them..its 10million times easier than stores.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

if you do go...if they do give you samples...ask if they have any other kind in the back that you could try as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dtalk View Post
    im not going to ask for free samples from the same place dont worry about that..but i am going to get my diapers from the two farmacies from now on...they have way better selections for alot cheaper..they had prevail nu-fit diapers on the shelvs for only 8.50 for 18...plus they had diapers that ive never seen before..some in pakages with no writing just a size and see through pakaging. dont be afraid to go to them..its 10million times easier than stores.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

if you do go...if they do give you samples...ask if they have any other kind in the back that you could try as well.

it does make me nervous going in the place. Cause its the only pharmacy in the area an im just afrade i would somehow get found out. i might try to find out thats farther away

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    it does make me nervous going in the place. Cause its the only pharmacy in the area an im just afrade i would somehow get found out. i might try to find out thats farther away
    Yeah, I always go to the next town over. Once I get a car I'll probably get them from off the island. Only real nerve racking thing left is wondering if I'll see someone I know or will meet in the future.

just go to yellowpages.com and type in medical supplys....it will give you all the locations in your area.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

belive me your not going to see people you know at the med. supply shop