Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this incontinence?

ThatKid

Default Is this incontinence?

ok....every time I brush my teeth even when I don't need to go at all before as soon as I turn th faucet on and the water starts running I pee myself...it has been happening for a while now.....

It's not really incontinence...You are just associating running water to peeing...

ThatKid

I really didn't think it was...i have kind of been doing that since i was little so.....

Darkfinn

that's typical... I always end up peeing when I'm in the shower or brushing my teeth... or washing dishes for that matter...

Well some people try to wet by turning on a faucet or something...It like helps them imagine them peeing...For you it just seems like you can easily associate between the two...I don't really know any remedy for this though

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    that's typical... I always end up peeing when I'm in the shower or brushing my teeth... or washing dishes for that matter...
    I ALWAYS go in the shower...I've grown used to it...So I guess I am shower incontinent >__>

I don't know but I think you might want to see a doctor.. :-/

I would be doing that in this kind of situation, even if it isn't incontinence, it certainly shouldn't be happening.

I haven't had this happen anywhere else, but in the shower or bath it always happens. I think this is natural, but when you're not in the shower, I'd be wearing a diaper when brushing my teeth or doing the dishes if I were you!

ThatKid

just to point out it is never a lot of pee...tonight the weird thing was that I guess my you know what was pointed downward and when I went it ran down my leg.

@ Darkfinn: I pee in the shower all the time too...sometimes I mean too some it just comes out

This all goes back to that Rugrats episode where Angelica would turn on the faucet to try to make Chucky wet his pants when he was being potty trained. I guess it's real if it was on Rugrats, that show seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    This all goes back to that Rugrats episode where Angelica would turn on the faucet to try to make Chucky wet his pants when he was being potty trained. I guess it's real if it was on Rugrats, that show seems legit.

Yeah it's totally legit having little kids doing the things they do...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I don't think I'd call it typical, unless you want to qualify it as typical for a long-term diaper wearer (and I'd still want some more examples). Maybe it's not surprising that you'd have the urge. Also not surprising that you'd yield to that urge since you're frequently diapered, but most people seem to get past exposure to running water without losing theirs.