Thread: Hello Again

Default Hello Again

Not exactly new to the forum, had an old username (End24L), couldn't figure out my password and to top it all off, I created the account under and email address I no longer have access to. So Hello again!

I didn't know before but in any case, Welcome back! Do you have any hobbies?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? I hope you enjoy your time here and also our nice and supportive community we have here. Peace and Love

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by ej24 View Post
    Not exactly new to the forum, had an old username (End24L), couldn't figure out my password and to top it all off, I created the account under and email address I no longer have access to. So Hello again!

Not a problem an admin's "Merge user"-button couldn't fix...the posts in your old user account should now be listed under your new account, and the forum's cleaned up again *puts broom away*

Oh, and welcome back!

Peachy

I think I may have welcomed you the first time since you're from Virginia, but if I didn't, welcome back.