Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the best thing you've ever won?

Default What's the best thing you've ever won?

Hey, was just at work thinking about what if i won the lottery tonight, and made me think why not ask ADISC what they've won in the past

Personally i can't remember much, apart from a kick boxing competition I was 12 years old at the time, up against a age group of 12-16 year olds, and i got two bronze medals hehe.

So yea, what have you won before?

GaashaHuzzah

I haven't won a damn thing my entire life.

So I win at failing, in a roundabout sense...

Smile

I won ten loaves of bread from the local bakery for coming up with a new sandwich filling combination. Nice bread but... ten loaves?!

When I was 8 was second in a interschool swimming competition (teams) About as proud as I've ever been in my life.

I won a two week cruise for two.

What sucks is that I didn't have any vacation time at work and my wife and I were living paycheck to paycheck so we couldn't accept it.

Valence

Probably the best thing I ever won was an easter egg when I was like 8, because I haven't won a damned thing since :P

Ive been winning Free iphones, laptops and other gadgets on the web for YEARS.. until I installed adblock plus on firefox..

oh yeah, I never received any of those things though :-(

lol

I've won some small cash prizes like $20 gift cards here and there and I won a buch of awards in school and yet, I have no trophies or metles.

I won my case, with a settlement of 1.4 mil. invested most of it bought a nice house and live of interest from my investments.

Valence

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I won my case, with a settlement of 1.4 mil. invested most of it bought a nice house and live of interest from my investments.
    o_o
    Wow....