Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over Indulging

Default Over Indulging

Ok, first off, I realise I'm an extremely lucky guy! I am in a loving relationship with my girlfriend, and we're both AB - and from very early on, we have changed and babied each other. For example, this Valentines, we'll try to sneak in a full evening of me babying her, nappies/onesie/bottle/food etc.

The question is, what do you all think about indulging in AB play together? Should it be a frequent thing, or an occasional? Because when we eventually get to live together, I love the idea of sleeping in nappies most nights, babying at weekends etc.

We still have adult time, go out on day trips, to the movies, shopping, and intimate acts too - it's not a totally AB/Carer relationship. The way I see it, as long as we still have adult time, it's not a problem for me.

Any ideas?

I would keep it occasional, wouldn't want your relationship to turn into a AB thing, just keep this sort of stuff "on the side"

Yes keep it once and a while and it will stay fun longer than if you make it a daily or weekly thing, might I suggest picking a weekend each month and try to sneak it in when you can.

I think it would be more special as an occasional thing. The waiting makes you appreciate it more.

I think this is something you're going to want to proceed very carefully with. It's really great you have someone who accepts this part of you and will participate. The easiest thing in the world is going to be to lose sight of her needs in the relationship, both intimate and just regular adult time. I'm presuming she met and fell for you as an adult, so this part of you is attractive to her.

There's not going to be a formula for determining how much time you spend with her in this way, but for the sake of your relationship, you have to be very sensitive to the non-verbal feedback you get from her to see if this is something that she genuinely has developed an interest in or is she simply doing it because she loves you and wants you to be happy. It's going to be a process and you can talk with her about it as well, but don't assume that she will tell you the absolute truth about it, you have to be perceptive on your own. The short answer I think is: start slow and enjoy this for the wonderful thing it is. Treat her right and never let her believe that you only like her because she accepts this part of you.

We actually met through an AB site, built up a relationship online for months that way before meeting. As for baby side, I prefer to be Daddy most of the time, and in fact, she is teaching me the AB/DL ways - she's been at it for years longer than I have.

So in that respect, from what I understand, she's more comfortable with AB stuff than the intimate - and I find I develop a deep bond through baby play, that might have been harder to create without it.

Which means it's a kind of upside-down relationship, the AB stuff is the usual, and the intimate is the occasional - but if we both love it, should we just stick with what we know works?

Loopygone

I'd say stick with what works. If you both like doing this then whats the harm? Just make sure you leave time for adult stuff as well. Personally I'd like to have a relationship where I can sleep most nights in a nappy with me teddy, and really baby out once a month or so.

ukdl:

Pardon me for saying, but I think you're asking the wrong people. You should ask constructively to your girlfriend about it. First, make sure she knows that you're not asking because your losing interest - then ask her if she could see these activities as slowly becoming less special or less intimate if you indulge all the time. Go from there - if she thinks that might happen, ask her how she thinks you two can keep it going for your lifetime (assuming you guys are interested in being married)

Also, love is much more than any physical thing. Imagine the possibility of either you, or the girl are completely bored with AB and stop participating - do you see many other qualities about her (and her of you) that can stand the test of time? Emotionally/mentally verus anything physical?

In many regards, I believe God has blessed me that I found my wife and we married for emotional reasons and not because I found her on a website just because she liked AB/DL stuff. Now that I showed her my AB/DL side and she's accepting, that shows me she's willing to look past any reservations she'd have to support and make me happy. That kind of dedication is not easy to find.

BKKY

Quote Originally Posted by ukdl1989 View Post
    We actually met through an AB site, built up a relationship online for months that way before meeting. As for baby side, I prefer to be Daddy most of the time, and in fact, she is teaching me the AB/DL ways - she's been at it for years longer than I have.

So in that respect, from what I understand, she's more comfortable with AB stuff than the intimate - and I find I develop a deep bond through baby play, that might have been harder to create without it.

Which means it's a kind of upside-down relationship, the AB stuff is the usual, and the intimate is the occasional - but if we both love it, should we just stick with what we know works?
    That's a little different, then. I think the principle of my advice still works, but the details are different. Since you are both coming at this with your own particular version of the ABDL experience I think it's going to be both a matter of compromising to give both of you what you want and still to remember to cultivate those other interests. As wonderful as this whole dynamic might be, I would expect it to get stale if that's all that draws you together. It sounds like you're already thinking to cover other aspects of life together; just don't lose sight of it.

Do what feels right. If you feel like you're forcing it, then it's too much.