Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: emo rant

Default emo rant

i really dont understand the new ways of this forum, i finally got internet again and want to just say hi to peoples i met before, but i this sites just treating me like some gross lurking pervert and its making me really sad, is there anyone else who feels this way or am i just being emotional or paranoid???

Customizer

You answered your own question. Come on IRC for hugs and snugs. ^_^

i really want to come on irc but i cant work out how, and i cant even send messages to my friends here anymore... do i need to download a new version of mirc or can i use my existing one somehow?

Your a newbie, you can't PM yet, Post moar to get PMbilities!

well i shall continue with my sad emo posts then, annd i will soon have PMabilities,,
    anyone else want to vent some emo angst..help me increase my post count??

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybrat View Post
    i really want to come on irc but i cant work out how, and i cant even send messages to my friends here anymore... do i need to download a new version of mirc or can i use my existing one somehow?

/server irc.adisc.org
    /join #adisc

I thought this would be a rant about emos, I would have bitten you if it was. It wasn't though, so enjoy being alive! =]

(just incase you didnt know naughtybrat, I'm emo...)

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    I thought this would be a rant about emos, I would have bitten you if it was. It wasn't though, so enjoy being alive! =]

(just incase you didnt know naughtybrat, I'm emo...)
    I was thinking that, and was going to react the exact same way.