Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Don't know what to think of this?

  1. #1

    Default Don't know what to think of this?

    Well today I have started to figure out that this girl I have been talking to for a while, probably really despises when I talk to her. All last week I would always catch her in the halls when she walked by my locker, that was her route from one of her classes, right by my locker. She is always in my Independent study class. Well as of the past few days I have noticed that she no longer walks by my locker and she changed her walking route(To avoid me is what I am thinking). And she no longer comes to ind. study, probably b/c she knows I will talk to her.

    I am not mad or depressed or anything, I just kind of feel...idk. I mean I had a big enough impact on someone to make them change their ways, I guess that could work in my favor in the business and political world. But, I also feel like shit incase that is the reason why she doesn't come near me anymore. It wasn't like I was being weird around her or anything, I would just make small talk with her, but she never showed signs of no interest. I guess I do feel shitty a bit, since this sends me the message that "I can't stand you, I am changing my whole day just to avoid you". I bet she'll still ask me for homework help, and I will still help her, b/c I am not tough enough. It doesn't matter to me really, even though she can't stand me, I will still help her, b/c at least I will get to talk to her.

    What should I think of this situation?

  2. #2

    Default

    Well, man, I can't tell you what to think, that's up to you. None of us know the whole story. You could have been really creepy when you talked to her, getting all sweaty and bug-eyed and speaking in a high pitched voice, for all I know. People will avoid you if they think you're weird, especially in high school. Not much you can do about it. Everything gets better in college, though.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    I think you take things way to seriously, maybe the girl just found a better route or maybe like me, go's to the same place a different way just to break up the day.

    Ignore her for week and see if she says anything or changes back to her old route.

  5. #5

    Default

    I'm confused. Did she really send you that message, or is that just you imagining? If she has said nothing to you to suggest that she doesn't want to be around you, then it could just be that her schedule changed, or her routine.

    All I can suggest is that where the opposite sex is concerned, less is more. In other words, be cool and laid back. Be observant and see what the popular guys do. One can always learn from others.

  6. #6

    Default

    Thank you for this thread.

    I'm really glad that I am not a teenager anymore.

    But seriously, leave it be. I promise that it is not worth worrying about. I really wish you lived close to me, I think some time around me and my club would work wonders for your self consciousness.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm confused. Did she really send you that message, or is that just you imagining? If she has said nothing to you to suggest that she doesn't want to be around you, then it could just be that her schedule changed, or her routine.

    All I can suggest is that where the opposite sex is concerned, less is more. In other words, be cool and laid back. Be observant and see what the popular guys do. One can always learn from others.
    No she didn't actually say that, I am just imagining that.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    No she didn't actually say that, I am just imagining that.
    Keep checking the mirror for that grey hair, it should be comming in soon, I swear that is what did it to me, worrying over nothing important will get you.

    Tell me DT do you get much sleep, worrying about things keep you awake?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Keep checking the mirror for that grey hair, it should be comming in soon, I swear that is what did it to me, worrying over nothing important will get you.

    Tell me DT do you get much sleep, worrying about things keep you awake?
    ???

    I would say give it some time cause there may be many other circumstances that can be explained due to this. But seriously, women do get turned off for guys who are just too desperate. I am not saying that your thoughts are absurd and crazy but even I wouldn't want to be stalked around if it actually was that case. But for all circumstances, just give it some time; maybe it'll let you vent off your feelings of uncomfortableness and worry.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    ???

    I would say give it some time cause there may be many other circumstances that can be explained due to this. But seriously, women do get turned off for guys who are just too desperate. I am not saying that your thoughts are absurd and crazy but even I wouldn't want to be stalked around if it actually was that case. But for all circumstances, just give it some time; maybe it'll let you vent off your feelings of uncomfortableness and worry.
    I was no where close to stalking her, just friendly conversation and I dont think I came off as desperate or anything like that. And yes...I sometimes can't sleep at night b/c I am thinking too much. I am just kind of worried/sad/pissed off about this "potential" situation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.