Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just who is this BigKidNKY?

Wink Just who is this BigKidNKY?

I starting putting on diapers around fifteen years ago. The whole story is pretty long, but I'll try to make it quick. When I first started, I had discovered an online group called DPF (Diaper Pail Friends) -- I never became a member, but I hung out in their online IRC chat room for years. I met many wonderful and nice people there who encouraged me that I was not alone. Over the years, as I got better jobs and moved into my own places, I was able to more and more buy my own and play whenever I wanted. About 5-6 years ago, I quit cold turkey.

I was okay until just a few years ago when some of my stresses got to me. I returned to diapering like a chain smoker rips off a patch and lights up. I had finally decided that it was a part of me that I cannot remove, and so I told my wife. Expecting divorce, I got a pleasant surprise - she accepted it right away. She didn't want to play mommy or anything, but she hasn't a care in the world that I waddle around the house in my di-di and a T-shirt. I can tell it's growing on her though, so I'm hoping for full-on playtime one day. Patience, I must have only.

I have many different interests other than diapers, but my work keeps me busy, so I usually just end up taking a break by visiting online forums such as this to kill time and talk with like-minded friends.

By joining this site, I hope to meet cool new people that I can talk with from time to time and make friends. I'd also like to find others in my area that would like to have fun together. I'm married, so not looking for sex, but role-play as an AB brother is a possibility.

I'm also a member of DiaperSpace under the same handle.

BKKY

well welcome to the site an all that jazz
    awesome that you have awesome allright with it!
    and yeah
    welcome to the site

Welcome to ADISC... uh, dude. I don't speak clicky good, so your name isn't doing well for me, but if it works you for you then that's dandy. I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    Welcome to ADISC... uh, dude. I don't speak clicky good, so your name isn't doing well for me, but if it works you for you then that's dandy. I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
    Name is pronounced: Big Kid In Kentucky.

Five digits per hand. Ten total.

BKKY

Quote Originally Posted by BigKidNKY View Post
    Name is pronounc -
    IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

Too bad about the ten fingers deal. I'll find him someday... ... so anyways, besides The Rock and solid comedic literary references (or film if you, like most folks, are unaware of the book), I have nothing to say to you. Already welcomed you too. Twice welcome then, a gesture seldom extended to anyone. Probably because you gave us KFC. Consider us sqaure.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

Too bad about the ten fingers deal. I'll find him someday... ... so anyways, besides The Rock and solid comedic literary references (or film if you, like most folks, are unaware of the book), I have nothing to say to you. Already welcomed you too. Twice welcome then, a gesture seldom extended to anyone. Probably because you gave us KFC. Consider us sqaure.
    Sorry, I misunderstood your post to mean you couldn't figure out how to pronounce it. In fact, I'm pretty sure I don't understand this response either - it seems like you talk in cliche's and maybe I'm too young of a baby to understand.

I did decipher that you're looking for someone you knew at one time that has six fingers. I'm definitely not that person.

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully there's no insults in there.

BKKY

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

HA!!!

Hello,
    My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Hello,

Stop saying that!

Hello,

SLANG! I love you man!

Big Kid in Kentucky or whatever that could be, Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here and also our great and supportive community. Peace and Love from tk7432 (or Your Highness The King 7432 of Marzipan District and its Subordinate Territories) if you needed a full name there.