Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I am a DL. I consider it a hobby somewhat. I live in a large metro area with lots of resale shops and pharmacies, so every so often I make my rounds to see what I can find, some days there are quite a few finds others there are none. It really "depends". I have found a lot of unique diapers this way and you get to try some out. I also fond the occasional vintage ones which sometimes go on ebay.

I also encountered a disabled girl working at one of the stores I frequent who has admitted on two occasions to wearing Pampers size 7 (once in person, I was looking for diapers, and once on the phone, again calling about diaper brands), she is 22...looks to me to be too big for them, but she says they fit her at 115 lbs. I want to get more info out of here but don't want to be creepy/nosy so I am cautious. The big thing I want to know is why an adult who would fit into adult ones would choose the children ones (with Sesame Street on them) over adult ones which wouldn't fit tight, the 7's have to be tight on her.

Craig

The big thing I want to know is why an adult who would fit into adult ones would choose the children ones (with Sesame Street on them) over adult ones which wouldn't fit tight, the 7's have to be tight on her.
    Well, I can think of a few reasons:
    1. Their size would make them about the same size as low rise womens' panties, so she could wear tight pants.
    2. Thin.
    3. They are hella cute. If you have to wear them, have fun!
    4. They are a lot cheaper than adult briefs
    5. If she is incontinent, she has probably stumbled upon the abdl lifestyle. Maybe it is a way for her to make lemonade out of lemons?

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here and our great and supportive community as well. Peace and Love

I think that the second paragraph of your post could be another thread in Diaper Talk if you want some more opinion on your situation.