Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i think its gone

Exclamation i think its gone

all right so, i haven't used in months (about last April) and the feeling hasn't come back sense then. I would like the feeling to come back. i just didn't want to use them, but never for this long i haven't. is the feeling gone or is this just a longer phase of 'not wanting to wear for some time' ???

I doubt it. You probably aren't just losing your ab/dl tendencies, but I'd get it checked out by a doctor either way.

Medical attention should be seeked if any feeling hasn't recovered for that long.

MXmadman

Are you fighting the feeling?

The Ohio Players recommend not fighting the feeling.

Incoming wat:

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    I'd get it checked out by a doctor either way.
    wat

The original post is somewhat unclear. I'm working from the assumption that the OP hasn't had sexual urges towards diapers in months, and wonders what to make of it.

The binge-purge cycle is rather common with sexual fetishes, and it differs person to person. There are more than a few posters who have mentioned being disinterested for months at a time, but generally, the urge comes back.

Sexuality is somewhat fluid and can change. It is certainly possible, but unlikely, that you've totally lost attraction to diapers. Honestly, I'd personally like to have this "problem" - you'd be wise to focus the upside to this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    I doubt it. You probably aren't just losing your ab/dl tendencies, but I'd get it checked out by a doctor either way.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Medical attention should be seeked if any feeling hasn't recovered for that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    wat
    Seconded wat.

Why, why, would you complain to a doctor that you no longer experience a sexual fetish?

Its normal. I went almost a year apathetic towards diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    The original post is somewhat unclear. I'm working from the assumption that the OP hasn't had sexual urges towards diapers in months, and wonders what to make of it.

The binge-purge cycle is rather common with sexual fetishes, and it differs person to person. There are more than a few posters who have mentioned being disinterested for months at a time, but generally, the urge comes back.

Sexuality is somewhat fluid and can change. It is certainly possible, but unlikely, that you've totally lost attraction to diapers. Honestly, I'd personally like to have this "problem" - you'd be wise to focus the upside to this situation.

Seconded wat.

Why, why, would you complain to a doctor that you no longer experience a sexual fetish?
    I couldn't have said it better. You little fiend stole'd my words.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    I do believe that was intended as a joke. At least that's the way I took it.

BKKY

ha, i hope my purge will last that long, cause quite frankly im sick of this. i've been out of it for like 2 weeks, and resisting every temptation i get.