Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: babyfurs

cooltoast300

Default babyfurs

I am a babyfur myself but what are your views on them?

well being a fellow babyfur i enjoy the fact. it's enjoyable to hang out with other babyfurs. meet furs. other furs that arnt babyfurs may have a different view. some furs hate baby furs, hence the dispute between them, others dont mind them as long as the babyfurs keep that part out of there fact and dont push it on them.

really it's all a matter of personal preference, i know i talk to many o furs that dont mind the fact im a babyfur, but then there are the ones that i choice to just kinda hide that fact for a bit because it makes them feel uncomfortable.

just be careful on who u mention that your a babyfur to, i know there are some trolls out there that will constantly attack us just for fun. if been trolled once so far on a different site. you just have to be careful on who you talk to and what you say.

Butterfly Mage

I'm not much of a fur myself (if I was going to go to a fur convention, I'd have to get a butterfly costume, but insects aren't very furry). I think babyfurs are just fine.

Mako

Sulli pretty much covered it. Be careful who you mention it too inside and outside the fandom.

I'm not much of a fur myself (if I was going to go to a fur convention, I'd have to get a butterfly costume, but insects aren't very furry). I think babyfurs are just fine.
    We're just called furries, but there are reptiles, avians, fish, aquatic mammals, and yes even some insects. The chairman of AnthroCon, Uncle Kage, is a cockroach.

I think babyfurs are cute (despite my name I am not any type of fur). However I do realize they are sometimes cast aside by both the AB and furry camps and are typically up creek. Not quite fair but eh, seems like a lot of taboos lately are saying your taboo is way more taboo than my taboo and shouldn't be allowed.

for the most part the ones I've known and seen(artwork) have been great.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsAndLeaves View Post
    So do babyfurs wear diapers over or under their suits?Or both? :P
    Well not all furries are interested in fursuits. Common mistake given by CSI and conventions. But for the babyfurs who do have suits and like wearing diapers with them, it can still be either, or both.

MXmadman

My opinion of babyfurs is pretty much the same as my opinion of the fandom itself. I've had some involvement with the fandom in general, but I've never considered myself a furry. Too many things about the fandom I don't like to consider myself a part of it.

what are some of the things you dont like ?