Thread: Animation

Default Animation

So, I've recently (today) have started making animated shorts and whatnot. I would upload them and show you, but Photobucket is picky with the file name (I have to pay to upload a swf file, and the animation program doesn't have many saving options. The program is Pencil, for those interested. It's free and open source). Anyway, is there anyone else who animates things or whatever?

June

Animating used to be a big hobby of mine. I'd do it all the time around the sixth grade. I made a lot of short things just for fun, but I did make this satisfying project:

Madness: <Karma>

WARNING! Contains bloody violence and language.

ah yes, the madness combat videos...

I used to make flash videos using Adobe Flash. They weren't any good though...

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Wait. You DRAW! D:

*shocked*

Try youtube?
    Not well.

I think you might be able to upload them to filefront, I'm pretty sure they take almost anything.

I've made a few shorts with stick figures at maybe 3 fps, nothing special

Use something like SUPER or Format Factory to convert the flv/swf format to something like wmv or mp4.

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageToddler View Post
    Animating used to be a big hobby of mine. I'd do it all the time around the sixth grade. I made a lot of short things just for fun, but I did make this satisfying project:

Madness: <Karma>

WARNING! Contains bloody violence and language.

you did that in grade six!

but anyways, i used to animate in my grade 7-9 years usin flash, also did a claymation that was amazing...maybe i should take a walk down to the school and talk to my old teacher to see if he still has it...

it was pretty dope, made it with a legal alien