Thread: 3000ccs.....REALLY???

Question 3000ccs.....REALLY???

I talked to a lady from a local mes supply near me called medical West and she is sending me several samples!!!The one she raved about the most is Tena Flex which she said is gauranteed to hold 3000 ccs without leaking.She said I could wear one "ALL DAY LONG".I fiind that hard to believe because everyone on this site is always talking about Abena and bambino and I can't even find a review on the Tena Flex on here.....Is there a review or has anyone gave these a try?

Thanx
    E

Quote Originally Posted by Eriq83 View Post
    I talked to a lady from a local mes supply near me called medical West and she is sending me several samples!!!The one she raved about the most is Tena Flex which she said is gauranteed to hold 3000 ccs without leaking.She said I could wear one "ALL DAY LONG".I fiind that hard to believe because everyone on this site is always talking about Abena and bambino and I can't even find a review on the Tena Flex on here.....Is there a review or has anyone gave these a try?

Thanx
    E
    How is this capacity measured? Does it take squeeze-out into account? If so, at what weight?

I'd wager this is a case of, "the diaper sitting open and undisturbed, with a SLOW pour, can hold 3 litres of fluid." Depending on its makeup, a real-world scenario--in which squeeze-out is a real concern--may yield significantly reduced results.

Sales folks would tell you the sky was green and the grass was blue if they thought it would make you buy something. "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

I thought this was going to be a thread about a 3000 cc bike.

I was disappointed

According to the Amazon description the Maxi hold 20oz. and Ultra holds 14oz.

Tena Flex, assuming it is the Super, can hold two moderate wettings very well. But certainly not a whole day's worth. Maybe if you are not drinking anything and you are only leaking very small amounts. All that said, I like Tenas. They are a pretty well made diaper. Two wettings is certainly enough for me. Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Silikon View Post
    I thought this was going to be a thread about a 3000 cc bike.

I was disappointed
    Ha! I thought the same thing!

What size are you? Ill send you 2 free samples of the Wellness Briefs.

Capacity is around 87 US fluid ounces = 2.57289707 liter...