Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey,

I'm a 19 year old male, bowel and bladder Incont. I live near Halifax, NS. in eastern Canada. I'm self-employed. I surf and bodyboard year round, own a 2007 Yamaha R1, hit me..up, not into TB/AB or Furry stuff.

Nice introduction...

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you'd like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Darkfinn

Hey... nice to meet ya. Were you born IC or a victim of an accident?

Welcome... But you are dl - or not?? Some incon are, some aren't... Please tell us more of your cool hobbies. Or cold hobbies, as I imagine north east coast watersports must be. *Brrrr.*

Hi Nova, and welcome to our forums. Its good to see you posting here. Well, I guess I will see you around. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Welcome... But you are dl - or not?? Some incon are, some aren't... Please tell us more of your cool hobbies. Or cold hobbies, as I imagine north east coast watersports must be. *Brrrr.*
    Not a DL but....so used to wearing.... I guess u can say I was the victim of accident, I was infected with a bacteria in same family as that damn flesh eating stuff. I lost control over my bowels first, then bladder.

yea....it's cold hobbies, water temp right now is around 38!!