Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pampers size 7

Default Pampers size 7

So ive been thinking about buying the pampers size 7 for a few weeks now and knew that they wouldnt fit me because i have a size 38-40 waist but thought they looked cute and wanted to use them as diaper stuffers.I went to 3 different stores with the first one only haveing the jumbo pack for 20bux. Then to another that didnt have them. At the last place, a Walgreen's had them but this smoking hot girl about my age was working the only register. So at the check out she asked me how old, I was like umm me, lol. No I didnt say that, but i pretended like it had a 2 1/2 year old, most awkward experience buying diapers ive ever had. To my surprise today I actually fit in them. I have to stretch them alot before putting them on but they fit!!!

*cough*

Smoking hot girl? She smokes... Ah... I dont really go for smokies.

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    *cough*

you don't? smokers are the best! gotta have a smoke...

oh yeah, i was wondering when the size 7 thread was coming back... that's werid she said something but ... hehe

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    *cough*

I think he meant "a girl so hot that smoke was coming from her head". :p Because smoking inside of stores is not allowed, and people who have smoked elsewhere usually smell horrible and thus offset any beauty they may possess.

Peachy

They fit your 38 inch waist!? Wow then I could easily fit into one with a 30 inch waist! I might have to think about getting some, even though they would probably be lucky to hold half a decent wetting.

Tigger

err, what's so embarrasing about baby nappies, it's not likely that people are likely to think they are for you.

One of the main reasons why I prefer baby diapers... Who would jump to the conclusion that a teenager would be wearing them?

Quote Originally Posted by Possibly Insane View Post
    One of the main reasons why I prefer baby diapers... Who would jump to the conclusion that a teenager would be wearing them?
    totally agree with you on that point :p

Quote Originally Posted by renround View Post
    So ive been thinking about buying the pampers size 7 for a few weeks now and knew that they wouldnt fit me because i have a size 38-40 waist.....To my surprise today I actually fit in them. I have to stretch them alot before putting them on but they fit!!!
    Renround, you'll have to reveal your secret for getting them around your 38/40 waist! I tried getting them around my 32" waist and it wasn't going to happen even when I sucked in my gut. I even tried strapping tape to hold one on (the front and back tabs barely were touching when stretched to the limit) and it still popped loose.

~Pramrider