Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firefox 3.6 ADISC app?

Default Firefox 3.6 ADISC app?

So today I just downloaded Firefox 3.6 for Mac OS X and I say a Facebook app thing. I was thinking it would be cool if someone made one for ADISC or ever a thyme for it. Just wanted to see what you guys thought about the idea.

I love firefox it is all i use. Even when I try other browsers I always end up going back to Firefox

i'd doubt it would be anywhere usefull (or at least for me)

i already have no time enough to be "social" on irc/steam/msn/fora/psn :|
    though, i'm mostly there, just idling away collecting virtual dust with the dustbunnies

DannyTheNinja

So basically, a theme that plasters an adult diaper background across the top of your browser window.

Am I the only one thinking this would be both a) an aesthetic disaster and b) a social disaster for anyone that keeps their AB/DLism a secret?

No offense, but it seems like a pointless idea.

--Danny

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    So basically, a theme that plasters an adult diaper background across the top of your browser window.

Am I the only one thinking this would be both a) an aesthetic disaster and b) a social disaster for anyone that keeps their AB/DLism a secret?

--Danny
    Well, when you put it like that, it just sounds so negative :P

Personally, I think that if someone were to put the time and effort into creating such an application, they should take a general vote to see if people would actually use it. I'm not saying that people wouldn't, I personally would find it useful to have something that gave me an alert for every new post or something, but I just would hate to see all that effort go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post

--Danny
    well ya but there are less obvious flags than could be used.
    ABDL Pride Flag stickers from Zazzle.com
    I do see how that could present a problem however.
    I still like the idea of a ADISC app though.

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post
    I personally would find it useful to have something that gave me an alert for every new post or something, but I just would hate to see all that effort go to waste.
    ya that would be cool, if someone knows how to they should make a poll and see who would use it. Than if people would use it, they should make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    well ya but there are less obvious flags than could be used.
    ABDL Pride Flag stickers from Zazzle.com
    I do see how that could present a problem however.
    I still like the idea of a ADISC app though.
    1. there is no offical ABDL pride logo from what I gather since we as a community never needed one.. plus it seems that most people on Adisc only visit Adisc as their one and only diaper website

2. If there was a Adisc App.... what purpose would it have? I can't think of anything that could go into a Adisc app. Can anyone else?