Thread: Great deal Read

Default Great deal Read

When I went to Shoppers Drug Mart ( a drug store that also sells other stuff ie snacks and stuff ) to get ( off topic !!!!!! pinworms meds again)) i seen a case of pull-ups 4-5T on sae for 30.00+tax witch is about 40.00 Canadain and it wad a case of about 200 :-) was a great deal
    Last edited by blogbaby; 04-Feb-2010 at 14:50. Reason: twtw :-D

Quote Originally Posted by blogbaby View Post
    as i was goingto shoppers to get pinworm meds see my 2 post in off topic i seen box ase of pull ups 4-5T for 30.00 on sale i garbeda caase ^_^ 30.00+tax =about 40.00
    Qu-est'ce que? Kindly use a spellchecker and read through your post. Also since most people here do not live in Canada, please be clear that you are referring to Shopper's Drug Mart, since many countries will have similarly name retailers. And remember that these sales are often a local thing (though $40 may not be much of a bargain depending on the quantity) Sorry for sounding mean, but everything goes smoother this way,

Question

Quote Originally Posted by twtw View Post
    Qu-est'ce que? Kindly use a spellchecker and read through your post. Also since most people here do not live in Canada, please be clear that you are referring to Shopper's Drug Mart, since many countries will have similarly name retailers. And remember that these sales are often a local thing (though $40 may not be much of a bargain depending on the quantity) Sorry for sounding mean, but everything goes smoother this way,
    Better?