Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Be Happy :)

  1. #1

    Default Be Happy :)

    1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.



    2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.



    3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.



    4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.



    5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.



    6. You mean the world to someone.



    7. You are special and unique.



    8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.



    9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.



    10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.



    11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.




    This made me smile, so I figured I'd post it.

  2. #2

    Default

    Well, this made my day a bit better

  3. #3
    FullMetal

    Default

    Where did this come from? Site?

    FullMetal

  4. #4

    Default

    "5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep."

    ...Prove it. >>;

  5. #5

    Default

    I got it in my e-mail... one of those chain mail things that go around a million times and have the FW: FW: FW:..... title.

    Akira, this is just meant to be a fun 'lil happy thread.

  6. #6

    Default

    1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
    My big brother and bf


    2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
    I don't know about that


    3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
    True


    4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
    I don't smile so


    5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
    My bf


    6. You mean the world to someone.
    My bf


    7. You are special and unique.
    True


    8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
    I don't know


    9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
    True


    10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
    Prove it


    11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
    "nods"

    Yeah i'm a

  7. #7
    Darkfinn

    Default

    Nice thread Mandi... and a lot better than a chain e-mail LOL.

  8. #8

    Default

    lol Thanks... and yes, I HATE chain mail with a passion, I usually don't read them, but I did this, and it made me smile. I was just happy there wasn't a "SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE IN THE NEXT 2 MINUTES OR A LOVED ONE WILL DIE" message at the end, lol!

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
    I can only think of one! And even then I'd be a little peeved about it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

    2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
    You might have to stretch the word 'love' quite a bit...


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

    3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
    I wish that was true... But it so isn't! I feel bad for people who'd want to be like me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

    4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
    What about a chav? If I smiled at one of them, they'd probably knock me out, mistaking it at as a gay gesture.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

    5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
    Well maybe my parents. But my mum works night, so it's day when she goes to sleep.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

    6. You mean the world to someone.
    I guess that's true.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

    7. You are special and unique.
    If you say so!


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

    8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
    How can that be true!?


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

    9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
    Now that one is true!


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

    10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
    Meh.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

    11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
    But the rude remarks stick so much! :cryhankie:

    So, with me being a kill-joy, the post itself didn't make me happy. But what has made me happy is realising that Chain Mail sounds like chainmail. Hehe, chainmail!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.