Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rather than hijack the RIP for DPF thread.

Default Rather than hijack the RIP for DPF thread.

The RIP for DPF made me start thinking of other landmark ABDL sites. Some of which may have predated DPF.

How many here remember sites like Pampers Playpen or Bittergrey’s Den? I for one used to chat with Pampers on the old mIRC channel #dpf and considered him quite the celebrity. Back then never considered that the guy was most likely around my age and may not have significantly greater resources than I.

As for Bittergrey, he had a tremendous impact on me. I was, and still am, a wolf nut. When I found his site I had recently discovered that other grown people wore diapers by preference. With these factors considered I’ll admit to a bit of hero worship toward folks like Bittergrey and found it an honor to chat with him online.

Do you have other sites or heroes from days gone by that you would like to mention?

Loopygone

Sissybecky.com I think the site was called. I'm not a sissy, but I loved the artwork/stories, was one of the first AB sites I found :X.

And yea, bittergrey is still my hero really :X. I just love his site and what he's trying to do for all us AB's. He quoted a post of mine recently, I felt honoured :X.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Sissybecky.com I think the site was called. I'm not a sissy, but I loved the artwork/stories, was one of the first AB sites I found :X.
    Sissybecky.com was one of the first sites I found as well and while I'm also not a sissy it really had a great collection of stories. Its to bad the site went down.

I loved Sissy Becky. I still go there using the Way Back Machine.

Error404

Bittergrey now owns understanding.infantilism.org doesn't he?

Loopygone

yep, understanding.infantilism.org started life as bittergrey's den iirc

Its great to see other users who remeber sissybecky's. I don't see it talked about much, but it owned :X. I remeber the points system where you had to go around the site looking for hidden stuff :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post

And yea, bittergrey is still my hero really :X. I just love his site and what he's trying to do for all us AB's. He quoted a post of mine recently, I felt honoured :X.
    Both of these sites were among the first I discovered, loved them both. I also spent alot of time at ' Girl-Talk ' and ' Baby-Talk ', and yes, bittergrey's site was, and still is a fantastic site.

I discovered a number of sites over the years, but I never became involved with them. In other words, I never became a member. I'm just as glad now. I have talked with Bittergrey, however. He certainly has my respect.

sissybecky was good, and I'm also not a sissy, I liked Ariel Crawford story and the ashleys diaper adventure story, it sucks how story's just die and go away

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I loved Sissy Becky. I still go there using the Way Back Machine.
    I still do this, but only for the stories. I also love bittergray's site about diapers and whatnot. He is also still active and can be found right her on adisc and I have talked to him a few times online, only in e-mail so far or message boards like this.

Either way he's a cool guy and puts a lot of analysis into his studies which he does on his free time I assume. I am always happy to take one of his polls/questionnaires. (Also Jessica's diapers was a good story and also died/faded away..)