Thread: random web surfing

Default random web surfing

i was doing some random web surfing and i came across this article. it was an intresting read to say the least

Adult Baby Syndrome -- Pate and Gabbard 160 (11): 1932 -- Am J Psychiatry
    Last edited by Kokuei; 02-Feb-2010 at 00:50.

I've seen this article posted before. There was a thread about a month or two ago... possibly longer, though I doubt it.

The guy was taking advantage of the psychiatrist. He wasn't trying to get help, he was just trying to indulge.

EDIT: I thought this was going to be about surfing in diapers, like the snowboard/ski threads. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DLDisturbed View Post
    I've seen this article posted before. There was a thread about a month or two ago... possibly longer, though I doubt it.

The guy was taking advantage of the psychiatrist. He wasn't trying to get help, he was just trying to indulge.

EDIT: I thought this was going to be about surfing in diapers, like the snowboard/ski threads. lol
    lol sorry bout that.

and i know he was trying to take advantage of the psychiatrist, but what intrested me was the psychiartists take on everything and how psychology has its take on AB/TB/DL lifestyle