Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fun in weight training (matures content)

Default fun in weight training (matures content)

a little fun story i want to share with everyone

so i'm a junior in high school right? and as a junior i get the option of strength training as a gym elective. so i took it because i want to lose weight and build muscle. there are a lot of people that shouldnt be in this course though, mainly the preppy guirls who stand around oggling the guys >.>

but there are two guys that i would like to talk about, two friends that added me to their circle. bobby and mark.

bobby has narcolepsy, and it scares me because i have to be very carfull when i spot him because if he falls asleep while benching 200+ it could crush his chest if he fell asleep and the bar dropped. and anothe rthing about bobby is that he has insomnia, so when he sleeps, he sleeps deeply. one day he fell asleep after our warmup and was just lying on the ground sleeping for half the period, unresponcive to people trying to wake him. bobby also has a duffle bag, i am tempted to call him marry poppins because of all the shit he has inside of his bag (360 games, tennis balls, colougne, duct tape, box of tooth picks, ect) when the teacher turns his back me, bobby, mark, and others, throw a tennis ball across the room (we only got caught once :P ).
    bobby is an ox, he goes on the leg press and does a bout 8 reps on 1120 pounds (we needed a calculater to count all the 45 lb weights). he gets on the leg extension and maxes 200 lbs and makes it look like 25 (i tried and only got 2 reps)

mark, he makes controlling my teenage hormones very hard. i would be doing the lat pulldown and he would come up and start rubbing me :O . me and bobby were talking and mark says "what if you woke up and i had a dick in my hand, and it was yours". another time he says "can i give you a foot job?"
    and my favorite one "hey dave, want to cuddle on the couch with me and bobby while we watch jersy shores?"
    mark touches me and i start tghinking of my boyfriend and i get all frisky >.> so i have to discretely flip my boner into my waistband.

overl all, excluding all these distractions, weigth training is working for me. i have built my arm muscles, and lose about 3 lbs so far

i want to know everyone's thoughts on this
    Last edited by sparkywuff; 01-Feb-2010 at 18:59.

Quote Originally Posted by BestUsernameEver View Post
    What are we supposed to be discussing here?
    >.> sorry for sharing then

Wow....oh my God! It sounds like you lead a complicated life. I'm surprised that in a high school setting Mark can be so out in the open and not have others give him a difficult time. I guess times have changed since I went to high school. From what you said, you have another boy friend, not Mark? I guess I would be true to my boy friend then. If not.....

When I was in high school, the starting high school linebacker and I lifted together at his house. He was my best friend, and more than that. At one time he asked me if I would like to masturbate with him. I was an only child, shy, and so I said no, but I really wanted to. Eventually I got up the nerve and said it wanted to, but he said he was afraid he would enjoy it to much. Eventually we both married and started families. His ended in divorce, but after 3 children, I am still happily married.

But I still remember him fondly. At that age, best friends are friends for life. If you have such friends, then you are as blessed as I was. Be thankful for them, and be there for them. Mine was always there for me, and I will never forget that.

I'm really not trying to be a dick....but what was the mature content?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Boner?

Anyway... ermm, that was quite strange to read.
    Is this Mark guy actually gay, or just one of those straight guys who say really gay things? I've noticed a lot of sporty people are like that.

Hmmm, well that is a strange class I must say.

On a side note though, I'd be more concerned about building lean body mass than I would be about losing weight, just remember that muscle weighs more than fat, so don't get discouraged if you gain some wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Boner?

Anyway... ermm, that was quite strange to read.
    Is this Mark guy actually gay, or just one of those straight guys who say really gay things? I've noticed a lot of sporty people are like that.
    wih mark? i reall;y have no idea if he is straight or gay :P

Quote Originally Posted by briefboy View Post
    Hmmm, well that is a strange class I must say.

On a side note though, I'd be more concerned about building lean body mass than I would be about losing weight, just remember that muscle weighs more than fat, so don't get discouraged if you gain some wait.
    i know that, :P i took health

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

well remember there are kids on adisc >.> and they could go to their parents and say "mommy what's a foot job' and i just put that up just as a warning, it's not really mature in my eyes, but i'm pervered so :P

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Boner?
    Oo shoot, my bad. I totally skimmed that last part and missed it completely.

Strange story.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    From what you said, you have another boy friend, not Mark?
    Yes, yes he does have a boyfriend *beams with pride*