Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: underjams in the uk

Default underjams in the uk

Hey
    I was searching the web and noticed there was something saying underjams had been released in the uk, has anyone seen them yet?

This is so Cool, Ive been wanting to try these since they where introduced in the us, and now there finally comeing.
    And not only to the uk, but also Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Belgium.
    Have some links,
    News story at Talking Retail,
    P&G quarterly report, its about 3/4 of the way down the second page on that one but lots of info,
    und in Deutsch

i've seen them in tesco's lots of times - ur referencing the boxer style right?
    if u ain't seen them i suggest a bigger tesco's, i live in n.ireland an they've been here yonks.
    unless it's Not the boxer style ur referencing in which case ' My Bad'

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by funkybeanie View Post
    i've seen them in tesco's lots of times - ur referencing the boxer style right?
    if u ain't seen them i suggest a bigger tesco's, i live in n.ireland an they've been here yonks.
    unless it's Not the boxer style ur referencing in which case ' My Bad'
    Were the boxers style ones made by Huggies? Again, my bad if I'm stating the obvious, but Huggies make DryNites, including the boxers version. Pmpers make UnderJams, which I've not seen in the UK yet. But hey, sounds like they've arrived. So, maybe you did find them?

More info at ivillage

UnderJams pyjama pants come in two sizes (S/M and L/XL), designed for children aged four to seven and eight to twelve. You can grab a pack at selected Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Boots stores and give your child the confidence to really relax.
    ASDA might not be stocking them.

Free sample at supersavvyme, this should be available later today.

Getting exited

I bought some diapers today in Tesco. They aren't in the Irish stores yet, but they're usually not far behind the UK

I'd expect it to take a couple of weeks before they get fully distributed. Definitely an interesting development!

The home page is now up, the free sample is pretty awesome, cos you get a sample and a voucher for 5.19, the price of a pack, so in effect you get 10 free nappies, pretty cool huh.
    But you can only use the voucher at Tescos, which may be a problem for some.
    I wonder if theyll have any instore offers too.
    Oh, and it looks like where geting diffrent designs from the american version.

---------- Post added 04-02-2010 at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-02-2010 at 06:59 AM ----------

THERE HEARE,
    Saw them in tescos today, next to the drynites, funally enough,
    Didnt buy any though still waiting for my sample ( + voucher ) to arrive.
    The packs looked smaller than the drynite packs, even tho the have the same amount of pants in them, i find this a bit worrying, drynites are thin enough, but the underjams look like there almost too thin.
    5.19 for 9 seams really expencive, drynites are only 4 a pack just now in tesco and it dosent look like theyll be any introductry offers, there whernt even any sample packs.
    Didnt see any in asda.