Thread: Paypal.com

Thumbs up Paypal.com

If you use paypal to buy stuff I found a FREE way to get paypal credit. Its called www.opinionplace.com. You take serveys which pay from $2 to $5. The bad part is it can take up to 3 weeks to show up in your paypal accout, but in the end it is all worth it. Yu shuold check it out.

I seen sites like that before you have to work hours taking those dumb little things. If you worked at a real job you would get SO much more money then what you can do from that. Its a major waste of time I think and you just said it can take up to 3 weeks to even see the money in your account.

For me I'm only 13 and it is hard to get cash as all I get is monthly pocket money

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I seen sites like that before you have to work hours taking those dumb little things. If you worked at a real job you would get SO much more money then what you can do from that. Its a major waste of time I think and you just said it can take up to 3 weeks to even see the money in your account.
    Any of the surveys I have taken never take more than 10min.

$2 or $5 surveys? That's it? I know of places that pay up to $10 for surveys.

Surveyspot is just one of them.