Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: returning as a new person

Default returning as a new person

so i hav returned from a 4 week ban, upon request of course. i figured since my depression thread flopped and ended in a small flame war, i decide the humble community of adisc deserved abreak from my irraitional anger. granted i had good intentions for that thread, but my anger distorted the message i was trying to get across, but that's neither here nor there.

during those 4 weeks i have changed my personality, making me a semi different person, so i think i should share my new self with everyone.

the old sparky you knew would walk hand in hand with anger, however the new sparky has learned to control this vital tool and knows how to use it responcibly. i have been told on skype that since i have been away from adisc i have become happier, granted this is a true statement, but my friends meaning i find misinformed.

there were certain people that would irritate me constantly, mostly because i let them irritate me, but i have intentions to bury tat hatchet with this selcet few

you could say sparky is more artistic, or that he has found a hobby that utilizes the dormant artisan in him. what am i talking about you may ask? i make 3-D/abstract art

Dragon and a fox by ~r4di0sensitive on deviantART
    ramshackle tiki hut by ~r4di0sensitive on deviantART

i was talking to my friend 'meliiimon' and she was telling me that i am now like my old self. when i dated meliimon i was so hyper, i couldn't keep still and my behaviour was npredictable.. were is this going? well am again hyper and unpredictable

so there you go fellow adiscers, a brand new, metalhead sparky for you to love

GaashaHuzzah

You know bannings don't really work if you still showed up every day...

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    You know bannings don't really work if you still showed up every day...
    that is true but i was away from adisc for 4 weeks >.>

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by r4di0sensitive View Post
    that is true but i was away from adisc for 4 weeks >.>
    No you weren't, you logged in at least three times a week.

No you weren't, you logged in at least three times a week.
    oO i have a link to adisc on my toolbar and it is righ next to twitter, i would accidentally hit it but a message would pop up saying 'you have benn banned blah blah blah' so that doesn't count as a login :P

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by r4di0sensitive View Post
    oO i have a link to adisc on my toolbar and it is righ next to twitter, i would accidentally hit it but a message would pop up saying 'you have benn banned blah blah blah' so that doesn't count as a login :P
    Sorry hun, if you're in the 'who's online' box, you're online.

Sorry hun, if you're in the 'who's online' box, you're online.
    ok, this conversation between us is irrelevant, if your not here to welcome me then please leave this thread

Mako

I've seen this apology before. I'll believe it when I see it, hope you prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    I've seen this apology before. I'll believe it when I see it, hope you prove me wrong.
    well sir, then you have a deal, i will try to prove you wrong -bows in a gentlemanly way-