Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Vasectomies

Default Question about Vasectomies

For those who have had the Zippity taken out of your Do Dah, has it affected your enjoyment of sex?

My dad had it done, and from the sounds of it my parents are unaffected. They bought a sex swing and have the hook to hang it from their ceiling set up... I wish my dad would keep those things to himself, but alas, he doesn't. Anyway, it shouldn't affect you too much. At first you will be in a lot of pain though, so you won't WANT to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by DLDisturbed View Post
    My dad had it done, and from the sounds of it my parents are unaffected. They bought a sex swing and have the hook to hang it from their ceiling set up...
    Mind-bleach! Arrrghhh!

Khamen: From what I understand, they have a new "caulk-gun" approach where they fill the tube with a safe, non-degrading substance like ... well, caulk. This blocks the path that sperm would take to leave the testicles, so they just get absorbed. I haven't read any accounts on what orgasm is like, or if this perpetual blue-balls state does anything for sex drive, etc. Just wanted you to be aware of all the options.

In addition, you won't be shooting blanks right away - Takes about 3-5 times to clean yourself outta seed :P

^Just going off what my granddad told me before(The doctor made a joke about it)

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Mind-bleach! Arrrghhh!

Khamen: From what I understand, they have a new "caulk-gun" approach where they fill the tube with a safe, non-degrading substance like ... well, caulk. This blocks the path that sperm would take to leave the testicles, so they just get absorbed. I haven't read any accounts on what orgasm is like, or if this perpetual blue-balls state does anything for sex drive, etc. Just wanted you to be aware of all the options.
    Come to find out 15 years from now this will cause cancer of the eurethra or some shit like that :P

^This would definitely increase rates of prostate cancer(As masturbation reduces the rates, and basically - you'd stop yourself from well...clearing it out)

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    In addition, you won't be shooting blanks right away - Takes about 3-5 times to clean yourself outta seed :P

^Just going off what my granddad told me before(The doctor made a joke about it)

Come to find out 15 years from now this will cause cancer of the eurethra or some shit like that :P

^This would definitely increase rates of prostate cancer(As masturbation reduces the rates, and basically - you'd stop yourself from well...clearing it out)
    Awesome! So there's two kinds of cancer I'll never get! (The other being colon.)

Awesome! So there's two kinds of cancer I'll never get! (The other being colon.)
    AHHHHHH!!!!!! H3g3l, dude! I have a vivid imagination and the only image I have of you now is a cute little rabbit self inducing a high colonic!

I reiterate "AAAAHHHHH! NOOO MAKE IT STOP!"

As for the discussion about a vasectomy, the young lady that I am talking to was raised catholic. I am a plan and attack kind of guy, so if some woman wants to squeeze six children out of me I'll commit Hari Kari and slice the little fellow's throat myself. However, I will admit that the thought of a firing squad is more appealing than having my uhhh captain mutinied.
    Last edited by Khaymen; 31-Jan-2010 at 22:28.

Sperm only make up 2-3% of semen fluid upon ejaculation, so it's impact on sex life I would think is little. Aside from the pleasure of not having to worry about making babies anymore.

Had this done shortly after I started dating my doe rabbit (current wife). She was there during the procedure. The only concern was when the doctor said "oops, I lost it" then he had to fish around to find it and finally tie it off. There were no ill side affects and if anything it improved our sex life, as we didn't have to worry about an unwanted pregnancy. (I'm a grand-pa now so any pregnancy would be unwanted). I had never planned to sire children into my 90's like Picasso did. Procreation does not sum up my masculinity.
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 01-Feb-2010 at 13:31. Reason: additions

Why won't you get colon cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    I had never planned to sire children into my 90's like Picasso did. Procreation does not sum up my masculinity.
    I'd trade an ear for that life. Well, with the right woman/women, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by NikonFilmPhotog View Post
    Why won't you get colon cancer?
    Because I poop. Regularly and ... erm ... with gusto. Nice, solid, bowel-scrubbing movements complete with fiber. Hey, I'm British, so I cannot help but notice these things!