Thread: Heya!

Default Heya!

Hey, what's up? I'm Syne, nice to meetcha! I've been around the community quite a bit for the last 3 or 4 years, just never really got to be too social, I suppose. While I may love crinklepants, I guess it's just not a subject I talk over too much *shrug*

Anyways, I'm 21 years old currently, and for the most part just work and hang out with friends! Lots of time spent mixing vinyl, listening to music, or just chilling and talking. Not to say that I don't have my video game side XD Lots of CRPGs, fighters, and MMOs are pretty much my genres of choice, though I do love me some BF and TF2. I also play a lot of In the Groove2, which is a silly "dance" game similar to Dance Dance Revolution(essentially it's just more difficult for players that advance past DDRs skill level, or simply if you want a new selection of music to step to). I'm actually quite competitive with it and attend tournaments fairly often, as I do with Smash Bros. Brawl. What else now? Ah, I'm a fairly proficient writer, I guess. I haven't really put pen to paper in a long time, but my forum posting and blogging tends to keep my grammatical eye sharp ^.^ I'm also a bit of an amateur photographer, though I'd never think about sending my shots in anywhere. It's more something I do for personal satisfaction. My friends think I'm crazy for pulling off to the side of the road when I see the perfect stream, field, or sunrise to capture(maybe I am!).

Anyways, there's me in a nutshell. Glad to be here and hope to have at least a few good discussions

Hello from a fellow shutterbug Syne

Welcome to the group.

Perhaps you could put a few of your shots in the member gallery for us.

Welcome to ADISC! You must have a great interest in video games. I personally only play sports games such as Madden NFL 10 and NBA Live 09. I do hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love

Quote Originally Posted by khaymen View Post
    Perhaps you could put a few of your shots in the member gallery for us.
    Hello, and thanks for the welcome! I think I'll do just that in a little while here. Do you have any pics up?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! You must have a great interest in video games. I personally only play sports games such as Madden NFL 10 and NBA Live 09. I do hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love
    Thanks! I am pretty big into gaming at the moment, yeah. I've never been able to get into sports games though. I always end up feeling like I should just go outside and get a couple friends to come play. A few of my friends are big into them too though and love 'em to death, so I can see why you like them Unity and Respect

Welcome, I stop by the side of the road too just to take pics. Some of my best have been taken like that. I hate letting life pass by without noticing the good bits! Enjoy your time here

Quote Originally Posted by Syne View Post
    Hello, and thanks for the welcome! I think I'll do just that in a little while here. Do you have any pics up?
    Not here, I do have a flickr account though. I'm still a bit cautious about linking outside sites to here after being found out by a budding love interest. So perhaps instead of sharing a link I'll upload a few shots to the gallery.