Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multicolored nails??

Default Multicolored nails??

Yeah, all my nails, fingers atleast that is i think, are multicolored. They like go down in different shades throughout. Any ideas?

It's been like this for as long as I can remember, and I don't remember any doctor making a statement about, not that they ever say anything useful.

Quote Originally Posted by IWANTHOTDOG View Post
    Yeah, all my nails, fingers atleast that is i think, are multicolored. They like go down in different shades throughout. Any ideas?

It's been like this for as long as I can remember, and I don't remember any doctor making a statement about, not that they ever say anything useful.
    Pics?

Seriously. Pics would help--and be neat to see!

ah yes, I'll get on that once i get my hands on a camera

Sexual pose pictures would help me determine this. Your finger does not need to be in them just pose sexy. Joking.

No, But I had something like this before. It it is just the nail it is just left over blood from when you jammed it. I know it is weird. D: That's what it sounds like.

What sort of multicoloured?

Cos when I'm being crazy I paint mine cool colours, but that's not really the same thing

Like Valerye said, it could just be where you jammed it in something, and that would explain why the colours vary a bit (say you got your pink jammed in really bad, but the others got off a bit lighter then your pinky would obviously be worst)

It could also be a calcium or iron defficiency. My nails go horrible colours when I'm lacking those two but now I've got a strict diet and pills to help that - yay!

And I thought this thread was going to be about painting your nails...

What's the weather like in New Jersey? I once managed to get a lovely tan on *some* of my fingers, but not all of them. It looked like two of my fingers were permanently dirty.

You may be worrying about nothing though. You've got me staring at my hands now, and now I'm thinking that my little finger is a tad lighter than my others.

If they start to fall off, see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    What sort of multicoloured?

Cos when I'm being crazy I paint mine cool colours, but that's not really the same thing

Like Valerye said, it could just be where you jammed it in something, and that would explain why the colours vary a bit (say you got your pink jammed in really bad, but the others got off a bit lighter then your pinky would obviously be worst)

It could also be a calcium or iron defficiency. My nails go horrible colours when I'm lacking those two but now I've got a strict diet and pills to help that - yay!
    That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm imagining banding, but we'll see soon enough, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    And I thought this thread was going to be about painting your nails...
    Hahahaha! You're hooked!!

Bless ya!

Without pictures, all I can say is is really could be anything.

Could be a fungal infection, bruising, or some sort of deficiency. A doctor is always the best solution, however.

I don't normally paint my nails, but I just had them painted for a pantomime I performed in this weekend. I played a demon, and my nails were painted bright red with a green stripe up the center. They looked a bit like reptile eyes. Sorry, I didn't take a picture of them.