Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Women hate me...

Default Women hate me...

I don't know EXACTLY why, but I can't seem to get girls to like me

Maybe it's because I come off as cold, maybe it's because I use big words that nobody my age understands, or maybe it's because I'm ugly

I'm to the point where I won't even leave the house other than to go to work or school because I figure I'll just screw up and make another girl think I'm weird...

I need advice, or someone to confide in; anybody.

GaashaHuzzah

Well, talking from experience...

Girls are bitches.

Well I feel like a bitch for not being able to have any physical contact with a girl for almost two years now

GaashaHuzzah

I'd hug you, but the internet is just a system of tubes, not arms...

In the real world, there is a woman (or man) for every man in the world. In SE Virginia, there was just Michael Vick's successes at QB and maybe a random country singer. I haven't been in a relationship in two years and am a virgin and personally I don't care about these things as much as others do. In your case, I would probably say that there are just girls who just want the looks and the dick and then there is that one girl who sees you as you. So just keep looking for that one girl cause pity relationships/fake relationships are just the worst.

But just curious, since you are 17 what kinds of words are in your vocabulary that no one seems to understand?

LilLillyKitten

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Well, talking from experience...

Girls are bitches.
    ...and like to play mind games; wtf is up with that?

You're 17, don't worry about it...

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    In the real world, there is a woman (or man) for every man in the world. In SE Virginia, there was just Michael Vick's successes at QB and maybe a random country singer. I haven't been in a relationship in two years and am a virgin and personally I don't care about these things as much as others do. In your case, I would probably say that there are just girls who just want the looks and the dick and then there is that one girl who sees you as you. So just keep looking for that one girl cause pity relationships/fake relationships are just the worst.

But just curious, since you are 17 what kinds of words are in your vocabulary that no one seems to understand?
    I'm not your average 17 year old... It escapes me now but a while I back I used a word in my honors history class when trying to explain something to a fellow student, and everyone just looked at me like I was a damned leper...

The girl who saw me as me, and the girl I fell in love with has not spoken to me in six months and I have no way to contact her

LilLillyKitten

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    Well I feel like a bitch for not being able to have any physical contact with a girl for almost two years now
    Dude, you're 17... chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by TygerLily View Post
    Dude, you're 17... chill out.
    I'm totally calm about this... I was just asking for advice... I'm aware that it's not a life or death situation, but I just don't like being alone

LilLillyKitten

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    I'm totally calm about this... I was just asking for advice... I'm aware that it's not a life or death situation, but I just don't like being alone
    A lot of people don't like being alone... better learn to enjoy your own company now.

Just make sure you keep up on your hygiene... other than that, be yourself. (As long as you're not like... uber creepy. =P) If someone can't appreciate you for who you are, then they aren't worth your time.