49. You may not vote on this poll
  • It appeals to me

31 63.27%
  • It doesn't really appeal to me

17 34.69%
  • Other

1 2.04%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about oral sex?

Default What do you think about oral sex?

This topic is sorta explicit, so know that before reading any further!

What do you think about oral sex? I personally think it's gross and kinda unfair to the other person. First of all, the penis wasn't exactly made to be put in someone's mouth. Second, I would feel bad if I did that.... unless the girl just really, really wanted to have oral sex. Even then, I might still have guilty feelings for having done so.

Though I'm not telling people they shouldn't do it. If they like it, then good for them. (Just like I wish that people would think the same way about diapers and stuff like that). It just seems gross and just doesn't really appeal to me.

What do you think?

I like it. I like receiving it, and I like giving it.

Erm, not much else to say about that.

I think it's ok. I'm not really into giving it but it's ok to resive and it makes my bf happy and I love to see his smile so I let him do it.

EmeraldsAndLime

I haven't had much experience with it, but it seems okay.

Unfair? Not when the two parties are consenting adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiden View Post
    I like it. I like receiving it, and I like giving it.

Erm, not much else to say about that.
    I think Kraiden summed it up pretty damn well there.

It's painless, tasteless (if the person has showered relatively recently, and I'm not counting what happens in the end ), and feels damn good to have happen to you. Hell... feels good to give too... very arousing. To me at least.

Tigger

how's it unfair? Haven't you heard of a 69'er LOL

I like it alot, like giving blowjobs and like gettin blowjobs. Tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    First of all, the penis wasn't exactly made to be put in someone's mouth.
    Well of course it isn't. But you seem to be missing the point of oral sex....

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Second, I would feel bad if I did that.... unless the girl just really, really wanted to have oral sex. Even then, I might still have guilty feelings for having done so.
    You seem to have this mindset that it's wrong to accept sexual pleasure from someone if they aren't getting any themselves, which as you put, seems unfair.

It's Not!

Sure, there isn't any direct sexual pleasure being given to the other person (Unless they're masturbating), but it still doesn't mean they aren't receiving some pleasure from doing it! It's incredibly arousing and a turn on, and it makes the person giving it feel good about making their partner get off! Sexual pleasure isn't the only type of pleasure you can get from erotic acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jake View Post
    tasteless (if the person has showered relatively recently, and I'm not counting what happens in the end )
    Payoff tastes perfectly fine, 'specially after the person in question has eaten a lot of citrusy fruits.

Wow.... I'm THAT alone on this viewpoint....

Actually, I'm thinking more that I wouldn't like it, so I wouldn't like to have it happen to someone else. In other words, I don't want to be punched, so I won't punch an enemy. I think "What the hell?! I don't want a penis in my mouth! Why would I do that to someone else?"

Kraiden, you explained it pretty well though. I'm not saying oral sex doesn't really make sense, but you did clarify things a little. Still, it just doesn't really appeal to me (though I wouldn't be dead set against it if some girlfriend requests it someday) I know it's not truly unfair to the other person, but it still "seems" unfair. It's just a thought that I can't throw out of my mind, I guess.

(I'm not saying no one should do it though. I'm not saying that at all.)

Me I prefer guys for this rather then girls for both giving and getting.

Don't know why though.

Well my only sexual experience was being given a blowjob... which I didn't like. To be fair, I'd rather be the one on my knees sucking the cock!

I'd definitely enjoy a 69er though. I know what you're (shippo) saying about it seeming unfair, but I think that's why you always need to talk about sex to the person you're having it with, just so you know that it isn't being unfair.

I'd like to give a girl oral sex... but that would be more out of curiosity than anything else.