Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My take on the DL flag, etc.

Exclamation My take on the DL flag, etc.

There are a bunch of old posts (all closed BTW) about a 'flag' to represent us. I think some kind of real world identifier would be beneficial to everyone in the diaper community. For those that disagree, simply don't use it. But I for one would be highly interested in just how many people out there get into diapers in everyday life.

Anyway the flags I have seen are to loud, to 'homosexual' (as in they are to much like the gay rainbow design) or just to complicated to create and distribute.

So, I was thinking something simple, easy and subtle, I took elements of the best 'flag' I found, and modified it with a very common symbol that could represent our harmony with our inner child.

I made a yin-yang design with baby blue and pink sides. It could go anywhere, in your wallet, on your social network page, on your clothing, key chain, vehicle etc. We could all wear it or post it somewhere. I think the design is just subtle enough that most people would not even think twice about it. (They might just assume it's some hippy thing)

If anyone else has an idea for a flag, they can post it here, we can all vote on it. Then whoever wins, we can then send it to other adult baby and diaper lover sites, spread the word and unify our cause.

Then some entrepreneurial diaper lover can mass market the 'flag' and sell it to everyone, get rich and so on.

Keep in mind, I am making this flag public domain, and everyone who submits also risk making theirs public domain as well. If you can find a way to modify it, go ahead. Let us know what you think.

I have the symbol in my gallery.

If it is to big, think of a smaller version, like as big as this

Gone

Honestly, I dont see a point, people who you dont want to know could find out, and its a way more people could notice us, I mean theres no reason to draw attention to our little corner of the world. I mean if your gay thats atleast important to show as a way to try to get equal right, but as dls/abs/tbs we arent really missing out on anything, its just a way to draw unwanted attention.

Miku

dude thats a colored ying-yang symble..do you even know what ying-yang yreally is/means? you dont mess with ying-yang..

Loopygone

Besides, there already a flag/symbol, About Pride - Littles and Baby Pride Seems a bit redundent making another one thats pretty much the same thing.

Personally I'd only wear anything like this to a munch or something, its weird enough to get comments from friends and family, comments I don't really want or need.

Now, a big snap lock safty pin on a key ring, thats a bit more low key....

Elli

I don't really need or want a flag. I see the baby blue/pink idea, but the symbol is already the ying yang symbol. Ying Yang has no power in my world, but I see that it does for some people.

I used to walk 'round school with a plastic teething-ring key hanging from my bag. I snapped the ring it was one and used the key alone. It wasn't a symbol of anything, other than parts of my personality, because I was at an age where I thought that was cool. It was sort of cool. I also had patches of bands I was into and things.

Thanks for the effort yourhuggies, but I'm going to pass.

God, Could someone close this thread.

Every 6 months we have someone trying to change the Flag.

The one we have now is fine and better recognized.

http://www.abdlscandinavia.com/abdlflag/index.html

Loopygone

Valerye: I've never seen that one before :X. I thought the one I posted was the most used one.

This seems kind of pointless. It's really something best kept private for many people.

"What does that weird yin-yang mean?"
    "It means I get off on wearing and using diapers."
    *awkward silence*

ok the flag is nice, but a symbol is different from a flag, the symbol can sometimes be in the flag, but i believe that there should be a symbol for ab/dl, some thing that has already been used but slightly modified, i say something that has already been used because that way only ab/dl's will be able to reconize the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    ok the flag is nice, but a symbol is different from a flag, the symbol can sometimes be in the flag, but i believe that there should be a symbol for ab/dl, some thing that has already been used but slightly modified, i say something that has already been used because that way only ab/dl's will be able to reconize the difference.
    THANK YOU! This is the first real post in this thread that wasnt a complaint (Which I asked not to do)