Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings, New to the Forum!

Default Greetings, New to the Forum!

Hello everyone, My name is Sophmod. i have only been a member for a month or so, I explored the forums a little bit before starting a Intro Thread. I am a Trans-gendered Girl From Trakai, Lithuania(thats in Europe!), on occasion i will be in the United States. I teach music as a career. I do not look for relationships over the internet. I enjoy the Diaper fetish, but sometimes the community makes me mad. Happy to meet you all!

Welcome to the site. Guess I don't need to invite you to visit the IRC as you've already worked that out. I hope you'll find the place to your liking.

How's the weather in Lithuania this time of year?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophmod View Post
    Hello everyone, My name is Sophmod. i have only been a member for a month or so, I explored the forums a little bit before starting a Intro Thread. I am a Trans-gendered Girl From Trakai, Lithuania(thats in Europe!), on occasion i will be in the United States. I teach music as a career. I do not look for relationships over the internet. I enjoy the Diaper fetish, but sometimes the community makes me mad. Happy to meet you all!
    Music is the universal language, they say. Unfortunately, I'm unable to speak in that language. We do have a couple musicians on the site who I believe are accomplished; I'll let them step forward, but you're not alone in this.

I have never been to Lithuania, but have a vague feeling that the architecture there is beautiful. Perhaps you could educate us a bit, as I think you're the first Lithuanian on the site--or at least the first one who comes immediately to my mind.

Diapers are fun, yes, but one of the things you'll see on the site is that we're a great deal more than this. This was one of the most interesting and refreshing things to me when I started here. I hear what you're saying about the community--it's a fickle place, and occasionally tempers flare and patience runs ragged. I like to think that, more or less, we get along reasonably well here.

Long way of saying (probably incorrectly), "vaišingumas!"

Ok Trevor, you ever go the US state Wisconsin, the weather is a lot like that moist rains alot, extremely cold

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Music is the universal language, they say. Unfortunately, I'm unable to speak in that language. We do have a couple musicians on the site who I believe are accomplished; I'll let them step forward, but you're not alone in this.

I have never been to Lithuania, but have a vague feeling that the architecture there is beautiful. Perhaps you could educate us a bit, as I think you're the first Lithuanian on the site--or at least the first one who comes immediately to my mind.

Long way of saying (probably incorrectly), "vaišingumas!"
    Well im not a rock musician or anything i teach wind and orchestral instruments, so nothing too interesting...The architecture is exactly what you would think it would be, very close together and small, though the castle in my home town is my favourite castle ever! anyway THanks!

Ok Trevor, you ever go the US state Wisconsin, the weather is a lot like that moist rains alot, extremely cold
    I was there one summer. Very warm and moist. My brother has horror stories of the winters in Illinois, right next door. I try to avoid the more extreme wintery places. It gets cold and wet where I live, but not much snow (none sticking so far this year).

LilpawsGHuskypup

Welcome to ADISC Sophmod, and greetings from across the Baltic sea.
    You get allot of snow from Siberia these days too?

Have a great time!

Hey Sophmod
    Welcome to the wonderfully diverse and oh so supportive ADISC. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I had noticed you post a few times, so I was wondering if you would get around to an intro thread or not. Glad you have!

Well im not a rock musician or anything i teach wind and orchestral instruments, so nothing too interesting...T
    Hey, don't sell your profession short, lol! I have a lot of respect for people who teach these instruments, conduct bands, organize orchestras, etc. It is not as easy as people might think! I grew up playing the trombone, so I've been in a number of bands, and really loved my time there. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things once I get the opportunity. I don't play rock either, can't even play any of the standard instruments, lol.

Is it a band that you instruct (sans most string instruments) or an actual orchestra? Either way, I find it really cool .