Thread: Found an attends vendor nearby

Default Found an attends vendor nearby

So I was a big fan of attends when I "first got started" way back with the almost plastic "insides" - you remember, with the blue tapes. Anyway, I have been hearing a lot about the 10s and extended wear, so I looked online and found out that alocal grocery story was an "authorized seller."

So I went and grabbed some, the local hospital supply shop moved them to behind the counter, and tried them. The plastic is still great, and I really like them. Im not sure how they compare to the extended wear, but the 10s really arent THAT bad. And they are still plastic which is a major plus.

Its great to know a local grocery store carries more than just the "D" word.

Interesting. Attends were my favorite back in the days before internet. Available pretty much anywhere then. I'll have to look around again.

My biggest surprise find ever was back mid-90's when I found a Freestyle all-in-one at Jewel-Osco. Never saw them again at that store or any other. Unfortunately had to dump them in a purge when the daughter boomeranged with her kids.

The Attends locator on their site is great.

I also found some GREAT plastic briefs at a Ben Franklin store in a small town in Iowa of all places. The plastic is amazinnnnng. I forget the name of the brand since Im out and the store is only open until 5 most nights.

If I get another pack, I'll post the name in the other forum and a review. I also found some of the old green Depends on clearance and bought them. BIG mistake, I quickly remembered why they were bad and threw them away. lol. No leg gathers, no leak guards, nothing. They leaked right away.

Things certainly have come a long way since they started putting the "baby" features on adult products.